Aquanova Condos1300 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga, ON, Canada
Aquanova Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Greenpark Group. Coming soon to Mississauga.
ON MISSISSAUGA’S WATERFRONT COMMUNITY
This new master-planned community is coming to the waterfront of Mississauga. 177 acres of waterfront trails, marine recreation, urban beaches, residences, parks, shops, boutiques, cafes, schools, as well as innovative workspaces. All connected by transit to Mississauga and the Greater Toronto Area. The community is also constructing a 64-acre conservation area, which will protect natural habitats and revitalize this lovely Lakeshore neighbourhood. At Aquanova Condos, you will enjoy the first of Greenpark’s condominiums to be built on Mississauga’s Lakeshore waterfront oasis.
Highlights at Aquanova Condos
Aquanova Condos is located in downtown Mississauga. The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada’s largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga’s growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
Mississauga is also honoured with a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River, the University of Toronto’s expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
Aquanova Condos Property Details
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Under Construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
Occupancy year: 2024
971 Burnhamthorpe Road East, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: Diamond Luxury Developments
Occupancy year: 2025
89 Dundas Street West, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: EMBLEM Developments.