Bay & Elm Condos
Bay & Elm Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Unexus Group. Coming soon to 650 Bay Street in Toronto.
Immerse yourself in the experience and live life to the fullest! This is where you’ll be able to connect with everything you want in a big city. When you walk up to the corner of Bay and Elm, you immediately notice all of your favorite shops, restaurants, and cafes. The nearby Bloor and Yonge subway lines, streetcars, underground PATH, and Toronto Bus Terminal expand the possibilities even further. Nowhere else on the planet do color, culture, cuisine, energy, and a love of life coexist so harmoniously.
Highlights at Bay & Elm Condos
The Bay Street Corridor is amongst Toronto’s most densely populated communities. With the luxury of being within walking distance of major corridors of downtown. The Bay Street Corridor has grown into one of Toronto’s premier condo markets, attracting a large number of young professionals to the region. Because of the near proximity of the University of Toronto, the medical district, and the Financial District, this neighbourhood has a heavy international blend of residents and investors.
- Steps to Dundas Station and College Station
- Walking distance to Yonge-Dundas Square
- Retail districts of Bloor-Yorkville and Yonge Street
- Many attractions along Bay Street
- The Financial District, the Discovery District, the Hospital District, Toronto City Hall, Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, and central Yonge Street
- Excellent Bike Score of 94 out of 100
- Near Perfect Walker’s Score of 98 out of 100
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Nearby parks such as College Park, Larry Sefton Park and Trinity Park and Labyrinth
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
Bay & Elm Condos Property Details
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
372 Yonge Street Condos
372 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Yonge & Gerrard Partners Inc., Trimed Investments Inc., Turbo-Mac Ltd.
From Low $1900000's
Occupancy year: 2021
20 Edward Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Lifetime Developments