Bayview at The Village by Canderel
Bayview at The Village is a new preconstruction condo development in Bayview Village neighbourhood by Caderel, a new opportunity to boldly move forward and become part of a community of heightened luxury, enviable connectivity, and enchanting green space. This condominium is exquisitely designed by Canderel for those who recognize that beauty, quality and craftsmanship live in the details.
Bayview at The Village Condos Highlights:
- Amazing location – located in prime Bayview Village
- Steps to Bayview Village Shopping Centre
- 3 mins walk to Bayview Subway Station
- 4 mins walk to Bessarion Subway Station
- 3 mins to highway 401
- 5 mins to DVP and 404
- 15 mins ride to Union Station
- Located within top school boundaries
- Steps to North York General Hospital
- Toronto’s hottest Real Estate markets with average detached sold price in 2016 at $1.7million
- seeing a massive 75% increase in 5 years
- Walk Score of 82 out of 100. The Transit Score is 70 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Rean Park, Bessarion Parkette and Hawksbury Park
Bayview at The Village Condos is located at 625 Sheppard Avenue East, a boutique luxury residential condominium with purposeful retail on the ground level to serve residents. The ground floor is dedicated to these retail conveniences, while a 4 seasons rooftop terrace sits atop the building with integrated BBQ and outdoor entertainment space. The building also features exercise, wellness and yoga room facilities, and premium concierge and security services The area offers a modern 24 hour YMCA, Bayview Village Mall and wellness and medical services.
- Minimum 10 ft. Kitchens
- BBQ gas lines on Terraces
- Large terrace suites available
- Extra deep balconies
- 9 ft smooth ceilings throughout
- 94% of suites have outdoor space
- Private dining room
- Social lounge
- Co-working lounge
- Fitness centre
- Parcel storage lockers
- Curated outdoor landscape terrace with lounge, bbq area and social dining
- Dog wash station
- New park on site
It is situated in an affluent community close to the upscale Bayview Village Shopping Centre which include name brands such as Swarovski, Brian Bailey, Mendocino, Mirabelli and much much more. Lush parks and parkettes with trails and bicycle paths for residents surround this neighbourhood such as the Bayview Village Park, Hawksbury Park, Rean Park, Talara Park and Villaways Park. There is also public accessible transportation within walking distance to the site such as the Bassarion TTC Subway Station and the Bayview TTC Subway Station. Highway 401 is also located nearby which leads to the Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway. The North York General Hospital is also situated near the development site as well as the Don River and the Oriole GO Station Rail.
This development is situated not too far from the Fairview Mall, Seneca College Newham Campus, the Don Valley Golf Course, the Rosedale Golf Club, Shops at Don Mills and Edwards Gardens. Schools, shops and restaurants are located close by as well as the Toronto Sheppard YMCA Centre.
- Studios 348 – 418 sq.ft
- 1 Bedroom 473 – 526 sq.ft
- 1 Bedroom+Dens 542 – 631 sq.ft
- 2 Bedrooms 639 – 1,061 sq.ft
- 2 Bedrooms+Dens 727 – 884 sq.ft
- 3 Bedrooms 866 – 1,201 sq.ft
- Urban Towns 1,094 – 1,344 sq.ft
Why Buy at Bayview at the Village?
- Fully Zoned
- Construction – Starting within 6 months
- Outdoor Spaces – Bayview at the Village has 94% units with balconies – many of which are 6 ft deep. It’s rare to find any other projects in Toronto offering balconies and large outdoor spaces.
- Scarcity – The Bayview Village area has not seen a new pre-construction launch since 2015. With the Bayview Village Mall revitalization approval, there will be even more demand in the neighbourhood for upscale residences.
- Retail – 3,500 sq.ft at the base of the building
- Proven Developer
- Finishes – Finishes superior to anything in the neighbourhood. Designed by renowned interior design firm, IlbyIV
- Neighbourhood – Last prime neighbourhood – boutique shops, mid-rise located in one of the wealthiest neighbourhoods in Toronto where average home prices sell for $2,155,000.
- Subway – 3 minute walk to TTC Subway access
- Prices – Suites starting from $400’s, Urban Towns from $1M.
- DEVELOPER: Canderel Residential
- UNITS: 239
More Projects in this area
71 Talara Condos by Tribute Communites
71 Talara Drive, North York, ON, Canada
By: Tribute Communities
699 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, North York, ON, Canada
By: Originate Developments Inc.
CENTRAL PARK CONDOS IN NORTH YORK
Sheppard Ave E. & Leslie St in North York
By: Amexon Development Corporation
Insignia Condos at Bayview Village
Occupancy year: 2017
2 Cusack Court, North York, ON M2K 2S7, Canada
By: Castle Group Developments
Vida Condos at Bayview Village In North York
Occupancy year: 2017
2 Cusack Court, Toronto, North York, ON, Canada
By: Castle Group Developments
Tea Garden Condos By Phantom Developments In North York
Occupancy year: 2018
2 Teagarden Court, North York, ON, Canada
By: Phantom Developments
North 88 Estates Townhouse By Senator Homes in North York Toronto
Bayview Avenue & Finch Avenue East,Toronto
By: Senator Homes
Six25BV Condos By Haven Developments In North York Toronto
Occupancy year: 2019
625 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, North York, ON, Canada
By: Haven Development