Bayview at The Village625 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From From $749,900 to $1,369,900
Bayview at The Village is a new pre-construction condo development by Canderel Residential coming soon to Bayview Village in North York. This development comprises of 10 storeys and 239 suites, while located at 625 Sheppard Ave E.
LUXURY CONDOS AND URBAN TOWNS
Introducing Bayview at the Village condos, a new opportunity to boldly move forward and become part of a community of heightened luxury, enviable connectivity, and enchanting green space. Just steps from one of Toronto’s most prestigious shopping emporiums, and Bayview and Bessarion subway stations. Bayview at The Village condominium is exquisitely designed by Canderel for those who recognize that beauty, quality and craftsmanship live in the details.
Bayview at the Village Condos is located at 625 Sheppard Avenue East, a boutique luxury residential condominium with purposeful retail on the ground level to serve residents. The ground floor is dedicated to these retail conveniences, while a 4 seasons rooftop terrace sits atop the building with integrated BBQ and outdoor entertainment space. The building also features exercise, wellness and yoga room facilities, and premium concierge and security services.
- Studios 348 – 418 sq.ft
- 1 Bedroom 473 – 526 sq.ft
- 1 Bedroom+Dens 542 – 631 sq.ft
- 2 Bedrooms 639 – 1,061 sq.ft
- 2 Bedrooms+Dens 727 – 884 sq.ft
- 3 Bedrooms 866 – 1,201 sq.ft
- Urban Towns 1,094 – 1,344 sq.ft
Bayview at the Village condos has 94% units with balconies, many of which are 6 ft deep. It’s rare to find any other projects in Toronto, especially when offering balconies and large outdoor spaces. Finishes superior to anything in the neighbourhood because of its design by renowned and featured interior design firm, II by IV.
This condo also includes:
- Minimum 10 ft. Kitchens
- BBQ gas lines on Terraces
- Large terrace suites available
- Extra deep balconies
- 9 ft smooth ceilings throughout
Bayview at the Village Condos Amenities
- Private dining room
- Social lounge
- Co-working lounge
- Fitness centre
- Parcel storage lockers
- Curated outdoor landscape terrace with lounge, bbq area and social dining
- Dog wash station
- New park on site
- 3,500 sq.ft of retail space at the base of the building
Coming this Spring 2021. Condos starting from $400’s, Urban Towns from $1M.
Top 3 Reasons to Invest in Bayview Village condos
There is public accessible transportation within walking distance to the site such as the Bassarion TTC Subway Station and the Bayview TTC Subway Station. Highway 401 is located nearby which leads to the Highway 404, as well as the Don Valley Parkway. The North York General Hospital is also situated near the development site as well as the Don River and the Oriole GO Station Rail.
- Amazing location – located in prime Bayview Village
- Steps to Bayview Village Shopping Centre
- 3 mins walk to Bayview Subway Station
- 4 mins walk to Bessarion Subway Station
- 3 mins to highway 401
- 5 mins to DVP and 404
- 15 mins ride to Union Station
- Located within top school boundaries
- Steps to North York General Hospital
- Walk Score of 82 out of 100. The Transit Score is 70 out of 100
Local Recreation & Amenities
It is situated in an affluent community close to the upscale Bayview Village Shopping Centre which include name brands such as Swarovski, Brian Bailey, Mendocino, Mirabelli and much much more. Lush parks and parkettes with trails and bicycle paths for residents surround this neighbourhood such as the Bayview Village Park, Hawksbury Park, Rean Park, Talara Park and Villaways Park. Also, this development is situated not too far from the Fairview Mall, Seneca College Newham Campus, the Don Valley Golf Course, the Rosedale Golf Club, Shops at Don Mills and Edwards Gardens. Schools, shops and restaurants are located close by as well as the Toronto Sheppard YMCA Centre.
- Bayview Village Shopping Centre
- Oliver & Bonacini Café Girll
- Modern 24-hour YMCA
- Wellness and medical services.
- Nearby parks include Rean Park, Bessarion Parkette and Hawksbury Park
Great Investment Opportunity with this new development
The Bayview Village area has not seen a new pre-construction launch since 2015. With the Bayview Village Mall revitalization approval, there will be even more demand in the neighbourhood for upscale properties. This Bayview Village condos is fully zoned and construction is starting within six months.
- Last prime neighbourhood – boutique shops, mid-rise located in one of the wealthiest neighbourhoods in Toronto where average home prices sell for $2,155,000.
- Toronto’s hottest Real Estate markets with average detached sold price in 2016 at $1.7million
- Massive 75% increase in 5 years
- Fully Zoned
- Construction starts within 6 months
Bayview at The Village Property Details
- Developer: Canderel Residential
- Architect: Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.
- Interior Designer: II BY IV DESIGN
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 10
- Suites: 239
- Suite Type: Studio - 3 Bedroom Bedroom(s)
- Suite Size: 358 - 1345 Sq Ft
- Ceiling Height: Up to 9 '0"
- Launch: 2021
- Estimated Completion: 2023
- Mailroom with parcel storage
- Social Lounge
- Outdoor Fireplace & BBQs
- Media Lounge
- Communal Work Lounge
- Concierge Attended Lobby
- Yoga Studio
- Library Lounge
- Outdoor Terrace
- Fitness Centre
- Pet Spa
- Private Dining
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $749,900 to $1,369,900
Cost of Parking: $60,000.00
Maintenance Fee: $0.64/SF (Hydro & Water individually metered)
$5,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 90 days
2.5% in 120 days
5% in 370 days
5% on Occupancy
More Projects in this area
Originate Developments Inc., Harlo Capital
699 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, ON
$690,000 - $1,949,000