Berkshire Residences123 Maurice Drive, Oakville, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: Sales From $1,176,990 to over $2,296,990
Introducing a distinctive address designed for a select few like you. The Berkshire Residences. A boutique luxury condominium with a limited collection of spacious suites, adorned with high quality features and finishes. Minutes from Lake Ontario and Downtown Oakville. Intimate, private, privileged – at The Berkshire, you’ll continue living the life you desire in the quaint South Oakville community you love.
Berkshire Residences is a new condo development by Rise Developments located at 123 Maurice Drive in Oakville. This boutique luxury condominium contains only 56 units featuring expansive outdoor balconies and private rooftop terraces up to 1,800sf. starting from the $700’s. This 4-storey boutique property has a distinctive style and spacious units, making it an ideal place to set down roots.
Right in the centre of things, and close to both the waterfront of Oakville, and the local GO Station, Berkshire is truly convenient, and is quickly becoming a highly anticipated project in the area.
Berkshire Residences Highlights
Introducing a distinctive address designed for a select few like you. The Berkshire Residences. You’re savvy, sophisticated, worldly, with a taste for the good life with a life of luxury and freedom is coming, just a stroll from Lake Ontario, at The Berkshire.
- All suites with grand balconies or private rooftop terraces
- Short walk distance to Harbour Trail
- Easy access to QEW
- Short drive from Oakville GO Station
- Public transportation option at doorstep
- Many shops and retail nearby
- Walk Score of 76 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 34 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Waterworks Park, Shipyard Park and Shipyard Park – Light Houses – Old and New
Top 5 Reasons to invest in Berkshire Residences
Building and Amenities
Berkshire Residences is a 4-storey boutique condo, while offering a variety of suites to fit buyer’s lifestyles. Since there are only 56 exclusive units in the house, each suite will be spacious and open. Featuring spacious grand balconies or private rooftop terraces, while ranging in spaces from 1,350 square feet to 1,830 square feet.
The building itself will sport a stylish contemporary style, as well as modern finishes and features. Ivory stone and dark red brick will make for a striking colour scheme to the street. Large, floor-to-ceiling windows will bring in natural light and connect residents to the community around them all year.
- Rooftop oasis – expansive outdoor terrace to enjoy fresh air and outdoor living
- Berkshire Residences boasts a total of 11,000 square feet of indoor amenity space, including a gym
- Fresco dining, casual BBQs, or meeting friends for a drink with private cabanas, fireplace, comfortable seating, lush greenery as well as a zen water feature.
- A mixed-use building, featuring 2,200 square feet of commercial space on the ground floor
- These units will be leased to businesses, restaurants and services, further enriching the neighbourhood, and bringing a walkability to the ground level.
- Underground, residents will have access to 95 parking spaces, some set aside for residents and others for visitors.
Berkshire Residences is situated in Kerr Village, Oakville’s shoreline community. Oakville is an excellent place to raise a family. Especially with a plethora of family and child-focused group opportunities available n the city’s many parks and recreation areas.
Residents will be able to enjoy the lake at Tannery Park or Lakeside Park while only within a few minutes’ walk. The town is also known for its many parks, especially Lion’s Valley Park. Offering beautiful greenery, hiking rails, rolling hills, and creekside nature. Residents can enjoy Oakville’s most visited attractions and various neighbourhood amenities all along Lakeshore Road.
- Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts, to the Oakville Museum, Oakville Lighthouse, as well as Sheridan College
- Children’s Festivals, Camps, and Special events run each year, focusing on diversity, inclusion, accessibility and support
- Trafalgar Park Community Centre
- Fortinos Grocery Store
- Popular restaurants and bars such as Oakville Fish N Chips, Agabi Restaurant, Pasquale’s Trattoria, Kerr Street Cafe, and many more
- Various elementary and secondary schools nearby, such as St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Secondary
- Central Branch of Oakville Public Library
- Oakville golf courses such as Glen Abby Golf Club and Oakville Golf Club.
Transit is all about the commute for many Toronto residents, while only just a 30-minute drive from Berkshire Residences to the heart of the city. Meanwhile, taking the train from Oakville GO Station takes just 40 minutes. This is an ideal location for buyers who work in the city, especially for those who want to live in a smaller, waterfront community with a slower pace.
- The QEW runs directly through Oakville to Hamilton and the rest of the Niagara Region
- GO Transit commuter rails and bus services operate within the city, providing a robust framework for commuters to get into the city or anywhere across the GTA
- Two major stations, Bronte and Oakville are hubs for the city
- Local bus service – Oakville Transit, also connect residents around the city which runs over 20 different routes all year round
- VIA rail runs trains through the city on its Windsor-Quebec corridor
- Oakville’s closest neighbour, Mississauga is the home of Lester B. Pearson International Airport
- MiWay transit system within Mississauga as an additional transit option
RISE Developments is based in the Greater Toronto Area, and the founders have a combined 55 years of real estate, land acquisition, design, and investment experience. The organization has collaborated with some of the most well-known and trusted developers in the GTA, including Mattamy, Tribute, Metropia, Sorbara, Daniels, and others.
RISE currently has three highly anticipated projects such as Amsterdam Urban Towns in Toronto, Society 145 Condos in Waterloo, and Berkshire Residences in Oakville. Each project being so different attests to this developers scope of knowledge and variety of ambition. Committed to creating homes of the finest quality focusing on stylish design, peak functionality, and the finer details that make a house a home.
Now is the perfect time to start looking at homes in Oakville. More and more people are flocking to the region as Toronto continues to expand. People are looking for an easily-accessible place to live that’s just outside of the downtown core, yet still a destination unto itself.
In 2016, the census found that Oakville’s population was 193,832 residents, and expected that the community would increase in size, likely to about 250K by 2031. This kind of growth actually surpasses Toronto with over a 6% increase. This means more and more development is inbound for the charming city, from condos, to master-planned communities and it means the return on investment opportunity is huge.
The focus will continue to be on improving sustainability, and increasing density, meaning that projects will be built to last, and will therefore increase property values more quickly and efficiently than some other projects. The current price of pre-construction condos sits within the $400K range, which is relatively affordable, but also is expected to rise as Oakville continues to density.
With so many reasons to live in Oakville, it’s easy to see why the town is in such high demand, and as this population influx continues to play out, investors would be wise to get in on the action before it’s too late!
Berkshire Residences Property Details
Architect(s): Guthrie Muscovitch Architects
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Platinum Access
Suite Type: 1 - 3.5 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 737 - 2187 Sq Ft
Estimated Completion: 2022
- Fitness Centre
- Rooftop Terrace
- Party Room with Kitchen and Lounge
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $1,176,990 to over $2,296,990
Cost of Parking: Included (1 Parking for 1B & 1B + D, 2 Parking for 2B & Larger)
Cost of Locker: Included
$5,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
2.5% in 90 days
2.5% in 270 days
2.5% in 450 days
2.5% in 540 days
5% on Occupancy
Free Parking & Locker
5,000 Decor Dollars
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Charges
- $7,000 for 1Bed & 1Bed+Den
- $12,000 for 2Bed and Larger
$1,500 Assignment Fee
Right to Lease during Occupancy
More Projects in this area
Kennedy Circle Condos
Occupancy year: 2024
995 Thompson Road South, Milton, ON, Canada
By: Gable View Homes
Joshua Creek Montage
1437 Dundas Street East, Oakville, ON, Canada
By: Primont Homes, Valery Homes
The Millhouse Condos 2
From Mid $500000's
Occupancy year: 2024
101 Nipissing Road, Milton, ON, Canada
By: Fernbrook Homes