Brightwater in Mississauga
Brightwater is a new condo and townhouse development by several leading Canadian developers (Dream, Diamondcorp, etc). This new project is a master-planned community with 70 acre site, this will include more than 500 townhomes and 2,458 condominium units in mid-rise and high-rise buildings that will be capped at a maximum of 29 storeys with complete with retail spaces, a waterfront park, offices and condos. It is more than better to enjoy stunning view of the Lake Ontario from your own units and site.
- Just 1 minute walk from Port Credit GO stop
- Close to QEW
- Waterfront trail located along the Lake Ontario
- Public Transportation option nearby
- Unbeatable view from the unit
- new school is coming with room up to 650 students
- 5.4 hectares of parkland, a YMCA, and a pedestrian-friendly design along with a bike lane
This new big piece of community was inspired by living in Port Credit in Mississauga. Brightwater is the place where offers unbeatable view of the Lake Ontario with park side activity everyday near your home. Walk the trails, shops and dine in, every moment you need is happening in Brightwater community.
Brightwater has a Walk Score of 60 out of 100. Transit Score of 51 out of 100. This location is in Mississauga. Nearby parks include Ben Machree Park, J.C. Saddington Park and Brueckner Rhododendron Gardens.