Bristol Place Condos199 Main Street North, Brampton, ON, Canada
Bristol Place Condos is a pre-construction condo development by Solmar Development Corp. Coming soon to 199 Main Street North in Brampton.
Highlights at Bristol Place Condos
Bristol Place will offer a variety of luxurious suite designs, ranging from one bedroom to one bedroom plus den to two bedrooms. Every suite will have smart, space-saving layouts, bright and airy living areas, sleek modern kitchens, comfortable bedrooms, and spa-like ensuites. A wide range of upgrades are available, as well as professional décor advice, to help you create the dream home you’ve always wanted!
RECREATION & LOCAL AMENITIES
Bristol Place Condos is located in Brampton, a family-oriented neighbourhood that surrounds the historic district of downtown Brampton. Since the Etobicoke Creek Trail passes through the heart of the community, there is plenty of greenspace for people to enjoy.
Many malls and shopping centres can be found in Brampton. This includes the Bramalea City Centre, Trinity Common Mall, Brampton Corners, as well as Bramrose Square. Since its inception in 2006, the Rose Theatre Brampton has served as the city’s sole performing arts center and a vibrant part of the community. You can dine at a variety of restaurants in Brampton that are appropriate for any occasion. Goreway Pines is just steps away from a newly expanded and revitalized trail system. Play a round of golf at Riverstone Golf & Country Club and also spend the day exploring nature at Claireville Ranch.
- One of the most ethnically mixed cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- The 3rd largest city in Canada
- Over 6,000 acres of parkland
- 14,000 new residents annually
- Population of over 500,000
- Downtown heritage district includes landmarks such as Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives
- Shoppers World Brampton prominently situated in the centre of the neighbourhood off Main Street
- Shoppers World Brampton is also prominently located in the downtown heritage district
- Sheridan College
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, brings people together through food, entertainment, and education.
- Gage Park, Humber Valley River Trail, Donald M. Chinguacousy Park, Heart Lake & Albion Hills Conservation Area
- Shopping & Dining along Main St., Bramalea City Centre
- Peel Art Gallery and Museum (PAMA), The Rose Theatre, Garden Square
- Brampton Grow Green Environmental Master Plan,
- Gage Park Outdoor Skating Trail
- 5 minutes to Bovaird Trail, Chinguacosy Trail and many more
Bristol Place is a connected, transit-oriented urban community in the downtown core. This desirable address in downtown Brampton is accessible by many public transportation options, including Zum, Brampton Transit, and GO Transit, as well as connections to MiWay, TTC, YRT, and GO Trains.
- High Transit and Walk Score
- 3-min walk to Brampton GO Station
- ZUM Transit and Mount Pleasant GO Station is easily accessible
- Close proximity to Highway 401, Highway 407 and Highway 410
- The future Hurontario LRT
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
Register today or contact one of our platinum brokers, specifically for more information on sales. With exclusive first access, you will receive floor plans, unit selection, price lists, as well as incentives with your request.
Bristol Place Condos Property Details
Solmar Development Corp.
Architect(s): Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Coming Soon
Suite Type: 1 - 2 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 472 - 654 Sq Ft
Launch: Winter/Spring 2022
- Party Room
- Indoor Lounge
- Green Rooftop Terrace
- EV Charging Stations
- Onsite Daycare
More Projects in this area
Downtown Aura Towns
From Mid $700000's
12 Sheard Avenue, Brampton, ON, Canada
By: Umbria Development Group
Stella Condos 2
From Mid $500000's
Occupancy year: 2026
209 Steeles Avenue West, Brampton, ON, Canada
By: i2 Developments Inc.
The Towns at Goreway Pines
From High $500000's
Goreway Drive & Queen Street East, Brampton, ON, Canada
By: Caliber Homes
Mississauga Rd & Sandalwood Pkwy Condos
Mississauga Rd & Sandalwood Parkway West, Brampton, ON, Canada
By: Primont Homes