Bronte West Condos
Bronte West Condos is a new pre-construction Condo project located at Bronte Street & Derry Road, Milton. The Project Developed By Howland Green Homes, Designed by Keith Loffler McAlpine Architects. Bronte West Condos features a 6 storeys Tower with 132 Units. Sizes range from 1078 to 1607 square feet.
Bronte West Condos Highlight:
- Powered by the sun and geothermal energy
- ultimate in eco-friendly living
- Over 16 different energy features
- minutes from downtown Milton
- Close to Toronto Premium Outlets, and the gorgeous Halton Hills
Howland Green is proud to introduce the first net positive energy residential condominium building in Canada, producing more energy than it uses and creating a zero carbon footprint. Presenting Bronte West Condominiums in the Town of Milton, the embodiment of construction innovation and the very definition of Net Positive itself. Powered by the sun and geothermal energy, Bronte West will serve as the perfect combination of ecology, economy, and technological advancement.
Sustainability and elegance come together for the ultimate in eco-friendly living at Milton’s Bronte West Condominiums. Over 16 different energy features from solar panel roofing, triple glazed windows to geothermal heating and cooling are used to create efficient yet luxurious living spaces. It’s a new way of living without compromising size. Each 2 or 3 bedroom suite features a master bedroom with ensuite, living /dining room, full kitchen and the latest high-efficiency appliances. The site is just minutes from downtown Milton, the Toronto Premium Outlets, and the gorgeous Halton Hills.
- DEVELOPER: Howland Green Homes
- ARCHITECT(S): Keith Loffler McAlpine Architects
- UNITS: 132
- UNIT SIZES: 1,078 ft² to 1,607 ft²
- MAINTENANCE FEE: $0.14/ft²
- PRICE: $533,500 to $813,500