Connectt Milton Modern Living
Connectt Milton Modern Living is a new condo and townhouse development by Briarwood Development Group and Gilbach. Currently in preconstruction in the north-west corner of Regional Road 25 and Derry Road, at 2230 Derry Road West. It is part of a new master-planned community coming to Milton consisting three mid to high rise mixed-use residential towers which is connected by podium of 2 stories.
Connectt Milton Modern Living Highlights:
- only 5 minutes drive away from the Milton GO Train station
- less than an hour to Toronto’s downtown core
- close to HWY 401 & 407
- close to many local amenities such as restaurants, cafes, grocery stores and retails
- located near many schools
- Just minutes from Toronto and the GTA
- Over 170 shops (Milton Mall, Toronto Premium Outlets)
Introducing C1 at Connectt:
C1 is the premier building, rising 20 storeys with mixed units from 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom + Den floorplans. These floorplans range in size from 525 to 970 sq.ft offering beautiful tree top and escarpment views. Modern condos from the Mid $300’s.
Connectt Milton Modern Living will consist two buildings stands 25 stories with 237 units, second tower with 16 stories and 185 units and lastly the third tower will have 191 units with 20 stories. Once of the outdoor amenities, rooftop terraces will be located on the top of the second floor across the entire podium level. In the podium, there will be also indoor amenities located.
- Lounge poolside
- Outdoor yoga studio
- Central Park is connected at ground level
- Open areas to play
- Children’s playground with a splash pad and climbing structure
- Pet Spa
- Wifi throughout the building
- 9′ smooth ceilings
Connectt Milton has a Walk Score of 75 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 38 out of 100. This location is in Milton. Nearby parks include Coates Neighbourhood Park – North, Brian Best Park and Bronte Meadows Park.
- DEVELOPER: Briarwood Development Group
- ARCHITECT(S): TBA
- UNITS: 168
- UNIT SIZE: 729 to 970 sq.ft
- STOREYS: 20
- OCCUPANCY: Fall 2022