Crown Condos Kingston223 Princess Street, Kingston, ON, Canada
Coming Soon: Sales From $463,990 to over $878,990
Live Life To The Fullest at Crown Condominiums
Crown Condominiums, located at 223 Princess Street in the core of Kingston’s lively and energetic downtown, aims to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for those looking to enjoy a vibrant urban lifestyle and location. At this condo development, you’ll have access to incredible facilities, stunning panoramic views, and a flourishing downtown community right outside your door. Discover how wonderful it will be when you have the Crown.
Surrounded by shopping, restaurants, and movies, you’ll feel like a king or queen. Kingston’s condo residents also has easy access to see the St. Lawrence waterfront for culture, festivals, scenic hikes, and cycling. Crown Condos has a Walk Score of 95 and is situated in Kingston’s desirable downtown core.
- Near Perfect Walk Score of 95 out of 10
- Bike Score of 78 out of 100
- Pedestrian lane connecting Queen Street to Princess Street
- 10 minute to the water
- Hundred of Shops & Cafés
- Metro, LCBO, and Memorial Centre Farmers Market
- Students may choose from Queen’s University, Academy of Learning College and many more
- 9 minute walk to Queen’s University
- Princess Street is the closest non-residential street to campus
- 5 minute walk to over 200 businesses and all essential amenities
- No foreign buyer’s tax
- Beautiful water views of Lake Ontario
Own a Piece of Kingston’s Crown with Your Very Own Condo
We are proud to announce that Crown Condos will be offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for those looking to buy their slice of Kingston. For the first time ever, you can purchase a condo in this high rise building located in downtown Kingston and enjoy spectacular views of our beautiful city. Enjoy security with 24 hour concierge service as well as an indoor pool and fitness centre. Check out what these luxury condos have to offer!
A New Era: Crown Condos
Kingston has always been proud of its heritage, and the downtown location has thrived for decades. The condominium, located on a rare infill plot of land, will be the focal point of Kingston’s booming businesses, eclectic collection of stores, and top-rated restaurants. It will incorporate the iconic century-old Capitol Theatre building as its elegant entrance, fusing new and old by combining historically influenced aesthetics with futuristic high-tech features.
Growth & Developments
Kingston, Ontario is a city that has experienced rapid growth in recent years. The past decade saw Kingston’s population grow by over 40%. One of the biggest factors to this fast paced growth is the steady increase in housing prices. With an increasing number of people and students moving to Kingston for work and study, it has become more difficult for many families to search for affordable homes in the area. Fortunately, there are still some great options in new homes available – condos on Princess!
Education & Student Housing
Queen’s University is a prestigious school in Kingston that was founded in 1841. Today, it enrolls more than 27,149 students from across the world with more than 95% of students come from outside Kingston. International students enrolments are growing faster than any other university. It is the top choice for Ontario’s elite private school students and over 6,800 upper year graduate students who tend to desire luxury accommodations. Queen’s offers them on-campus housing that has only 4,500 beds available for its student body of over 27,000 students. This leaves many students without an option to live on campus or near the university and forces them to find off-campus accommodation elsewhere. The lack of student housing at Queen’s creates a demand for accommodations outside of the main campus area.
Kingston is a city that has something for everyone. Whether you are looking to rent or buy, Kingston has the perfect place for you! With our low vacancy rate and high rental rates, it’s hard not to see why so many renters have chosen Kingston as their home. But what makes this city such an attractive choice? One of the main reasons is the healthiness of our vacancy rate. This means there’s plenty of homes available for those who wish to move here!
- Kingston has a population of 136,685 (2017)
- 3rd highest rental rates in Ontario only behind Toronto and Ottawa
- At 2.9%, we rank tenth in Ontario when it comes to healthy vacancy rates
- Healthy vacancy rate is considered to be 3%
- The majority (over 40%) of residents currently living in Kingston are renters
- Kingston is not only healthy for renters, but also offers low property taxes!
- A house worth $350 000 in Kingston will have a tax bill of just over $1000
- Only 13% of the residential properties in Kingston are smaller than 2 bedrooms
- Among new homes (built after 2005) vacancy rate is only 0.3%
- Rental rates increased 3.2% 2019 to 2020
- Current supply of student rentals are 50-100 year old houses in poor condition, no amenities, and high maintenance costs
- 1 and 2 bedroom new purpose built luxury accommodations are scarce and highly sought after
- Furthermore, affluent students and an increasing number of foreign students choose luxurious private accommodations at higher rates.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access to Kingston’s Crown Condominium, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum agent and brokers for more sales information.
Crown Condos Kingston Property Details
Architect(s): SRM Architects
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Coming Soon
Suite Type: 1 - 2 Bedroom(s)
Ceiling Height: Up to 10 '0"
Estimated Completion: 2024
- Concierge Service
- Parcel Room
- Rooftop Terrace
- BBQ Stations
- Cabana Seating Areas
- Rooftop Terrace Garden
- Large Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Multi-Purpose Party Room
- Games Room
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $463,990 to over $878,990
Cost of Parking: $75,000
10% in 2021
5% in 2022
5% in 2023
Lawyers: Levy Zavet LLP In Trust