Deer Park Crossing in TorontoBy O’Shanter
25 Lascelles Boulevard, Toronto, ON, Canada
Deer Park Crossing is a new townhouse development coming soon to Toronto. This pre-construction project is developed by O’Shanter and also includes a total of 10 units. The development is currently under construction, while completion is in early Summer 2021.
The Perfect Collaboration of Place and Design
An exclusive collection of ten limited edition residences is especially created with refined elegance. These homes especially offer sophisticated city living, as well as the natural beauty of the Kay Gardner Beltline steps from your front door.
Exceptional Townhomes in Deer Park From $3.895M
Reasons to Invest in Deer Park Crossing
Deer Park’s residential streets spill out onto either Yonge Street or St Clair Avenue, right into the heart of one of Toronto’s busiest shopping, entertainment, and business districts. Lush green parkland, majestic trees, as well as the Vale of Avoca Ravine surrounds this neighbourhood. Above all, the high profile retailers in this area attract shoppers from all over the city.
Local Recreation & Amenities
- The Yonge and St. Clair Shopping District.
- Local grocery stores inside St. Clair Centre, The Towne Mall, and Delisle Court.
- Nearby parks such as The Rosehill Reservoir, David Balfour Park, Oriole Park
- Neshama Playground features: water play area, sensory musical features, Braille panels, an enclosed climbing merry-go-round and bounce pad, accessible swings and play structures, as well as colourful, springy surfacing
The Davisville subway station is within walking distance, while motorists are minutes from Toronto’s Expressways and Highways.
- Short Drive to Allen Rd / 401
- Walking distance to Davisville Station
- 20 minutes subway to Union Station
- Walk Score: 77/100
Deer Park Crossing in Toronto Property Details
Building Status: Under Construction
Selling Status: Register Now
Estimated Completion: 2021
Pricing & FeesPrice: Starts from $3,895,000
More Projects in this area
[10% Deposit] The Jack Condos – MOVE IN READY
Occupancy year: 2020
1331 Yonge St,Toronto
By: Aspen Ridge Homes
One Delisle Condos
Occupancy year: 2023
1 Delisle Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Slate Asset Management
1485 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
By: Capital Developments, Wittington Properties Limited