BUILDING SUCCESS FOR OVER 30 YEARS
For over thirty years, Armour Heights has built custom-tailored homes of inspired design with enduring beauty throughout Toronto and across the GTA. Spanning three generations, from thoughtfully-designed commercial properties to bespoke homes and condominiums, the Armour Heights boutique, bespoke experience elevates real estate, above and beyond.
HIGHEST INDUSTRY RECOGNITION
Considered the highest honour in Ontario Homebuilding the Ernest Assaly Award from TARION is similar to a lifetime achievement award, recognizing the Ontario builder who best demonstrates a longstanding commitment to building quality and innovation, customer service and community involvement. Of the more than 5,000 builders in Ontario only 4 were chosen as Finalists. Armour Heights is proud to have made that short list twice in the past few years.
- TARION Ernest Assaly Award Nominee 2019
- TARION Ernest Assaly Award 2018 Top 4 Finalist
- TARION Ernest Assaly Award 2017 Honourable Mention
- Vaughan Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Awards 2012 Builder of the Year
- Vaughan Chamber of Commerce 2010 Construction Services and Product Award
- Vaughan Urban Design Awards 2008 Award of Merit for Manors of Corsica
- Vaughan Urban Design Awards 2005 Honourable Mention for The Amalfi
- The Ontario New Home Warranty Program President’s Award – 2002 Ernest Assaly Award Nominee for Ontario Builder of the Year
- The Ontario New Home Warranty Program 4, 5 and 6 Consecutive Years of Excellent Ratings in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
Source: Armour Heights Developments