90 Queen East Condos
90 Queen East Condos is a new pre-construction Condo project located at 90 Queen Street East In Downtown Toronto. The Major Intersection is Church/Queen Street East. The Project Including condos units, Retail Shops. This is a 35-storey tower building and total 356 Units. Developed By Parallax Investment Corporation, designed by IBI Group.
90 Queen East Condos Highlight
- located in the heart of downtown Toronto;
- close to Queen subway station and multiple streetcar stops;
- in very close walking distance to the University of Toronto and Ryerson University;
- close to many retail shops nearby;
- kitty-corner to a supermarket at its doorstep.
90 Queen East Condos unit mix of 90 Queen East is proposed to comprise of 65 studio units, as well as 150 one-bedroom, 105 two-bedroom and 36 three-bedroom Condos. Three of the three-bedroom units on level 34 will have upper storeys on level 35, which is otherwise the mechanical penthouse level. The underground levels will house 360 long-term bicycle spaces and 51 parking spaces.
90 Queen Condos has a perfect Walk Score of 100 out of 100. The transit score is 100 out of 100. This location is in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. James Park, Moss Park and Cloud Gardens.
REGISTER TO RECEIVE FLOOR PLANS & PRICE LIST & MORE DETAILS