E2 Condos41 Roehampton Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: Sales From $1,085,990 to over $1,475,990
E2 Condos, otherwise known as 41 Roehampton Ave Condos, is a new pre-construction condo development by Metropia, Capital Developments and RioCan Living. With a total of 617 across 48 storeys. Coming soon to Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue East at 39-41 Roehampton Ave in Toronto.
Designed by TACT Architecture with a unit mix calls for 10 bachelor, 443 one-bedroom, as well as 164 two-bedroom suites. Below grade, a three-level parking garage while housing 131 parking spots. The relatively low proportion of vehicle spaces to units is because of increasingly transit-oriented location. 618 bicycle spaces are also planned, with 556 reserved for residents and 62 for visitors. Grounded by a tiered 12-storey base structure, while the 36 tower levels feature an average keyplate of about 819 metres.
E2 Condos Highlights
E2 Condos is located in Toronto’s Mount Pleasant West neighborhood. Aside from being close to a variety of stores, ranging from local to larger retailers and chains, E2 Condos are also close to a number of parks. The community is modern, but it is well-balanced with green landscapes, tree-lined avenues, and paths. Aside from being able to walk around or enjoy a local park, tenants of these condos may also take advantage of a variety of entertainment areas, such as cafeterias, cafes, and restaurants. There are also a range of attractive amenities and recreational services nearby, such as banks and movie theatres.
- Direct connection to the Yonge/Eglinton Subway Station
- Direct connection Eglinton LRT line (will connect Pearson Airport to Scarborough Town Centre)
- Number 1 neighbourhood in Toronto rated by Toronto Life
- Step to shops, dining, and Entertainment.
- Close to north Toronto CI, Top Rank High School.
- Short Drive to DVP/Hwy 401
- Direct access to the $100 million redevelopment of Yonge Eglinton centre
- Steps to parks, restaurants, banks and entertainment
- Excellent Walk Score of 98 out of 100
- Excellent Transit score of 94 out of 100
- Nearby parks such as St. Clements-Yonge Parkette, Glebe Manor Square West and Sherwood Park.
Toronto’s First Condo With Direct Indoor Connection to Eglinton Subway and the New Crosstown LRT.
- Instant indoor access to Toronto’s greatest new public transit hub
- New crosstown LRT will run from Mount Dennis in the west to Kennedy in the east
- 25 stations when LRT opens in 2021, then eventually expand to 61 stations
- Transit hub for 79,000 daily commuters
- Estimated 100 million trips annually by 2031
Connected to Toronto’s Top 3 Universities
University of Toronto, Ryerson University and York University, direct indoor subway access makes it easy to get to toronto’s three top universities all in under 30 minutes when the eglinton crosstown is completed.
- Ryerson student population approx 40,000; 15 minute subway ride
- York student population approx 53,000; about 30 minute subway ride
- University of Toronto’s student population approx 60,000; 19 minute subway ride
Features & Finishes
-Designer selected pre-engineered flooring in foyer, kitchen, dining and living areas, den as well as bedrooms
-Kitchens will feature quartz countertops, ultra fashionable backsplash materials and colours, kitchen cabinetry exclusively designed by Mike Niven
-State-of-the-art European kitchen appliance package, includes integrated fridge and dishwasher, integrated exhaust fan, electric cooktop and microwave
–Bathroom features will include quartz countertop, porcelain floor tiles, built-in deep soaker tub
-Full sized stacked washer and dryer
E2 Condos Property Details
Metropia Inc, Capital Developments, RioCan
Architect(s): TACT Architecture
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Under Construction
Selling Status: Platinum Access
Construction Commencement: 2019
Suite Type: 1.5 - 3 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 711 - 1018 Sq Ft
Ceiling Height: Up to 9 '0"
Estimated Completion: 2022
- BBQ Stations
- Party Room & Private Dining Room
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Area
- Outdoor Theatre
- Billiard Room
- Games Room
- Dog Spa
- Kids Zone
- Teen Zone Spaces
- 13,734+ Sq Ft Indoor Amenity Space
- 7,448 Sq Ft Outdoor Terrace
- 4,757 Sq. Ft. Outdoor Park
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $1,085,990 to over $1,475,990
Cost of Parking: $99,000.00
Cost of Locker: $8,500.00
$10,000 on Signing
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 380 days
5% due upon Occupancy
More Projects in this area
Sixty-Five Broadway Condos
Occupancy year: 2023
65 Broadway Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Times Group
55 Eglinton Avenue East Condos
55 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: State Building Group