East Junction Condos386-394 Symington Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
East Junction Condos is a new pre-construction condo development located at 386-394 Symington Avenue In Toronto. The Major Intersection is Davenport Rd and Symington Avenue. Developed by Limen Development. The development has a total of 339 units.
East Junction Condos Highlights
This location is in the Weston-Pellam Park neighborhood in Toronto. This is an amazingly diverse neighbourhood. A one-of-a-kind, really. A beautiful journey of old and new. Residential streets, brimming with kids and character. Commercial spaces updated to cool art studios and lofts. Parks, playgrounds and outdoor recreation galore. It’s diverse, modern. Perfectly suited for the next chapter of your life.
- Close to Bloor Go Station
- Close to the park and shops
- Public transit at the doorstep
- Access to the many shops, restaurants, and neighbourhood amenities
- Short Distance to HighPark
- Walk Score is 90 out of 100, Transit Score is 80 out of 100.
- Nearby parks include Carlton Park, Perth Square Park and Campbell Avenue Park
East Junction Condos Property Details
Architect(s): TACT Architecture
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning