Eileen Townhouses185 Eileen Avenue, York, ON, Canada
Eileen Townhouses is a new pre-construction townhouse development by TFC Developments. With a total of 150 units. Coming soon to 185 Eileen Avenue in York, Toronto.
Highlights at Eileen Townhouses
Eileen Townhouses is located in Toronto’s Lambton community. The natural beauty of the Lambton area, with its hills and dales and old oak trees, is shaped by the picturesque Humber River Valley, specifically forming the neighbourhood’s south and west boundaries. Residents of Lambton are well served by public transportation due to its easy access to major highways and regular bus service on Jane and Dundas Streets connecting passengers to Bloor-Danforth subway stations.
- Kipling Station and Jane Station
- GO Train Station
- 15 minutes to Lester B. Pearson International Airport
- 20 minutes to downtown Toronto
- Lambton Arena – home of the Warren Park Hockey Association and the York Figure Skating Club.
- James Gardens – an English garden that features spring fed ponds, rustic bridges and colourful floral displays
- Nearby parks such as Lambton Park, Smythe Park
- Humber River Valley
- Martin Goodman Trail on the Toronto Waterfront
- The Lambton Golf and Country Club and Scarlett Woods Golf Course
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at Eileen Townhouses, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
Eileen Townhouses Property Details
Architect(s): Romanov Romanov Architects Inc.
Building Type: Townhouse
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning