- Site situated adjacent to the Scarborough Town Centre and LRT
- Few minutes walk from Scarborough Centre TTC subway station
- Walk Score of 80 out of 100
- Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Nearby parks include McDairmid Woods Park, Snowhill Park and West Birkdale Park
- Nearby schools include TEAM UMAC MMA, United Martial Arts Canada and Centenary Health Centre
- Close to Real Canadian Superstore, Loblaw Superstore and Yalnagar Supermarket
- Five restaurants within a 15 minute walk including Canyon Creek, A&W and Vanellis
Luxury living is moving eastward…to the intersection of Ellesmere and Brimley in Scarborough. Defined by high-end, fashion-forward design and thoughtful touches of luxury, Elle is 15 storeys of incredible urban living – without the inflated downtown price tag.
Close to transit, highways and some of Toronto’s best shopping and dining, it’s an exciting opportunity to live in a neighbourhood on the move. And with fashion-inspired design, thoughtful layouts, great amenities and an emphasis on premium finishes, it really is city living at its finest.