[10% Deposit] EX2, Exchange District 2nd phase – MOVE IN November 2023/From the low $700’sBy Camrost Felcorp
151 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, ON, Canada
Exchange District Condos is a new master-planned community per-construction Condos project located at 151 City Centre Drive in Mississauga developed by Camrost Felcorp. The Major Intersection is Hurontario St and Burnhamthorpe Rd W. EX2 is Exchange District’s new and exclusive boutique lifestyle offering, with a limited number of residences catering to those seeking expansive urban conveniences.
Exchange District 2 Condos Highlights:
- Located At Heart of Downtown Mississauga
- Very Close to University Of Toronto Mississauga Campus
- Located adjacent to Square One — transformed into a high-density modern, mixed-use urban district.
- Close to Mississauga Transportation Centre
- Step to shopping retail, Entertainment and Parks
Camrost is envisioning more than 2,000 condominium residences among four tall towers (upwards of 72 storeys) of modern design.
WHY IN MISSISSAUGA
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created by 2041 Mississauga is home to more than 700,000 people
- 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion has been finished in Square One Shopping mall in 2016 with 25 million visitors annually
- 21,000 Full-‐time and 17,000 continuing and part-‐time students in Sheridan College 13,500 undergraduate students, 575 graduate students in University of Toronto Mississauga Campus -‐8 mins to UT Mississauga from M CITY
- Easy access to anywhere in the city with many transit options, Bike paths, Mississauga Transit, Go bus, Go Train, Light Rail
Housing Price in Mississauga
- Detached house price increased 20%* from 2015 – House affordability declined in Mississauga
- Condos average selling price increased 22.7%* in Dec 2016 compared to Dec 2015, Days on the market (DOM) declined to 23 days from 35 days from Dec 2015
- Average Condos price in Mississauga is $347,409*, condos in Mississauga are still more affordable compared to Toronto, Average condos selling price in Toronto is $440,669*
- Rental demand is high in Mississauga with $1.2*% low vacancy rate compared to 1.3% in Toronto
- Rental rate reaches a benchmark high in this area:
1 bedroom at $1600/month
2 bedrooms at $1900-‐$2200/month
3 bedrooms at $2300-‐$3500/month.
Nestled in Mary Fix Creek Gateway, this city-within-a-city combines green open spaces with a tight-knit neighbourhood feel, all in downtown Mississauga. Above All, because this community is about bringing family, friends and neighbours closer, everything they need is closer too. With Square One, Sheridan College, banks and libraries a walk away, commercial and public amenities are well within reach.
Most importantly, Culture, character and personality also make a community great. Residents can find the best of it at the nearby Civic Centre, Celebration Square and the Living Arts Centre. Here, they can get to know each other and celebrate the diversity of their neighbourhood. Therefore when they need to travel a bit further for work or pleasure, residents have transportation all around them. Whether they want to use the GO, Mississauga Transit or bike paths, getting around is super easy.
EX2 Condos has a Walk Score of 92 out of 100. Transit score of 84 out of 100. This location is in Mississauga. Nearby parks include Kariya Park, Living Arts Park and Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden.
[10% Deposit] EX2, Exchange District 2nd phase – MOVE IN November 2023/From the low $700’s Property Details
- ARCHITECT(S): IBI Group
- DEPOSIT: $5,000 on signing ; Balance to 5% in 30 days ; 2.5% in 90, 150 days ; 10% on 30 days prior to Occupancy
- PARKING: $72,500
- LOCKER: $5,000
- MAINTENANCE: $0.59/sq.ft
- OCCUPANCY: November 2023
More Projects in this area
Daniels Kindred Condos
Erin Mills Parkway & Eglinton Ave W, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: The Daniels Corporation
M4 Condos at M City
From Low $400000's
Occupancy year: 2027
460 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: Rogers Real Estate Development Limited, Urban Capital Property Group
91 Eglinton Ave East Condos by Liberty
91 Eglinton Ave E, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: Liberty Development Corporation
From None $1400000's
Occupancy year: 2022
70 Mississauga Road South, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: Dream, Diamondcorp, Fram + Slokker