Exchange District Condos
Exchange District Condos is a new master-planned community per-construction Condos project located at 151 City Centre Drive in Mississauga. The Project Including condominium towers, a new hotel, international retailers, casual and fine dining spaces, modern office accommodation, a public square and accessible green spaces. The Major Intersection is Hurontario St and Burnhamthorpe Rd W. Exchange District Condos Developed Camrost Felcorp. The development Will be launching in April, Register For your interest below.
Exchange District Condos Highlights:
- Located At Heart of Downtown Mississauga
- Very Close to University Of Toronto Mississauga Campus
- Located adjacent to Square One — transformed into a high-density modern, mixed-use urban district.
- Close to Mississauga Transportation Centre
- Step to shopping retail, Entertainment and Parks
- Total 2000 units with 4 towers
Camrost is envisioning more than 2,000 condominium residences among four tall towers (upwards of 72 storeys) of modern design.
WHY IN MISSISSAUGA
Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created by 2041 Mississauga is home to more than 700,000 people
130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion has been finished in Square One Shopping mall in 2016 with 25 million visitors annually.
21,000 Full-‐time and 17,000 continuing and part-‐time students in Sheridan College 13,500 undergraduate students, 575 graduate students in University of Toronto Mississauga Campus -‐8 mins to UT Mississauga from M CITY
Easy access to anywhere in the city with many transit options, Bike paths, Mississauga Transit, Go bus, Go Train, Light Rail
Housing Price in Mississauga
- Detached house price increased 20%* from 2015 – House affordability declined in Mississauga
- Condos average selling price increased 22.7%* in Dec 2016 compared to Dec 2015, Days on the market (DOM) declined to 23 days from 35 days from Dec 2015
- Average Condos price in Mississauga is $347,409*, condos in Mississauga are still more affordable compared to Toronto, Average condos selling price in Toronto is $440,669*
- Rental demand is high in Mississauga with $1.2*% low vacancy rate compared to 1.3% in Toronto
- Rental rate reaches a benchmark high in this area:
1 bedroom at $1600/month
2 bedrooms at $1900-‐$2200/month
3 bedrooms at $2300-‐$3500/month.
Nestled in Mary Fix Creek Gateway, this city-within-a-city combines green open spaces with a tight-knit neighbourhood feel, all in downtown Mississauga. Above All, because this community is about bringing family, friends and neighbours closer, everything they need is closer too. With Square One, Sheridan College, banks and libraries a walk away, commercial and public amenities are well within reach.
Most importantly, Culture, character and personality also make a community great. Residents can find the best of it at the nearby Civic Centre, Celebration Square and the Living Arts Centre. Here, they can get to know each other and celebrate the diversity of their neighbourhood. Therefore when they need to travel a bit further for work or pleasure, residents have transportation all around them. Whether they want to use the GO, Mississauga Transit or bike paths, getting around is super easy.
Exchange District Condos has a Walk Score of 92 out of 100. Transit score of 84 out of 100. This location is in Mississauga. Nearby parks include Kariya Park, Living Arts Park and Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden.
- DEVELOPER: Camrost Felcorp
- ARCHITECT(S): IBI Group
- UNITS: 600