Fairfield Towns is a new townhouse development by Plaza corp at Bloor and Islington. This new development proposed a total of 14 townhouse units with private terrace on each unit. It is coming soon!
Fairfield Towns Highlights:
- 11 mins walk from Islington subway station
- Close to Kipling GO Station
- Short drive from Gardiner Expressway
- Surrounded by practical community facilities
- Easy to travel to east Toronto by just 1 subway ride
It has a great Transit Score of 92 out of 100. Nearby parks include Fairfield Park, Queensland Park and Queensway Park.
- DEVELOPER: Plaza Corp.
- ARCHITECT: Guthrie Muscovitch Architects
- UNITS: 14
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: TBA
More Projects in this area
Bloorvista Condos for Assignment (2 Bed)
Occupancy year: 2020
65-70 Cordova Avenue, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Lake & Town by Menkes
Occupancy year: 2023
225 Birmingham Street, Toronto, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
By: Menkes Developments Ltd.