Grand River Flats
239 Eden Oak Trail, Kitchener, ON, Canada
Grand River Flats is a new pre-construction condo development. With a total of 352 units spanning across 5 storeys. Coming soon to 239 Eden Oak Trail in Kitchener.
Highlights at Grand River Flats
Located in Kitchener, which is known for its Germanic origins, performing arts theatre, and a variety of annual festivals give the small city a huge sense of fun. Located just west of Toronto, while offering the community and excitement of a big city while retaining a charming small-town feel.
Kitchener is a wonderful city for families and nature lovers, with a variety of parks and nature, a great school, a central location, as well as various of free festivals and annual events.
- Easy access to Highway 7, Highway 8 as well as Highway 85
- Access to Major Highway 401 along Highway 8
- Big Box stores such as Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore, Sobeys, Costco, Petsmart, Starbucks, and more
- Market Square Shopping Centre and Shops at Waterloo Town Square
- Cornestoga College-Cambridge Campus
- Many golf clubs such as Cornestoga, Grey Silo, Dundee Country Club and more
- Huron natural Area
- Bingemans Amusement Centre
- The Record newspaper announced in August 2019 that rent prices for one-bedroom apartments in Kitchener had risen by a whopping 15.9 percent year on year since 2018
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
Architect(s): Kirkor Architect + Planners
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
From Low $1000000's
Occupancy year: 2022
Forest Creek Drive, Kitchener, ON, Canada
By: Kenmore Homes
1593 Highland Road West Condos
1593 Highland Road West, Kitchener, ON, Canada
By: LJM Developments Inc
Block Line Road & Courtland Avenue East, Kitchener, ON, Canada
By: Viridis Development