HallmarkConlin Road East & Harmony Road North, Oshawa, ON, Canada
Hallmark is a new pre-construction townhouse and single family home development by Paradise Developments. Coming soon to Conlin Road East & Harmony Road North in Oshawa.
Highlights at Hallmark
Hallmark is located in Oshawa’s Kedron neighborhood, while in the picturesque Oshawa Creek Valley. In addition, it is currently undergoing a significant transformation from a rural to an urban community. In the coming years, 1500 new homes are expected to be built in Kedron, bringing 22,000 new residents to the community. To serve this influx of new residents, a patchwork of new roads, four elementary schools, a secondary school, as well as commercial and retail plazas will be built. Kedron Dells Golf Club and Kedron United Church are long-standing members of this community. Ontario Tech University and Durham College are only a few minutes’ drive east of Kedron. Highway 407 is easily accessible at the north end of Kedron, providing commuters with easy access to the GTA.
- Oshawa won first place in the national Communities for the beautification of its revitalized downtown core
- Known for its civic pride reflected in a series of downtown wall murals depicting the city’s illustrious history
- Notable features include a world-class hospital, Lakeridge Health Oshawa.
- Excellent schools, convenient transportation corridors, as well as an abundance of parkland and recreation facilities.
- Oshawa has two large waterfront parks: Lakefront Park West and Lakeview Park, both of which have scenic picnic areas and a plethora of recreational amenities.
- Easy access to Highway 401
- Short distance to Oshawa’s waterfront at Lake Ontario
- Big box stores such as Walmart Supercentre, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Canadian Tire, LCBO, Starbucks and many more
- A variety of shops and restaurants can be found along the Simcoe Street North and Conlin Road East commercial corridor
- Oshawa Centre
- Kedron Dells Golf Club
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access Park & Lake, you can request floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
Hallmark Property Details
Building Type: Towns and Singles
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
Suite Size: 2150 - 2810 Sq Ft
More Projects in this area
Harmony Road North & King Street East, Oshawa, ON, Canada
By: Downing Street Group, Holland Homes
UC Tower 2
From Low $300000's
Occupancy year: 2024
Simcoe Street North & Winchester Road East, Oshawa, ON, Canada
By: Tribute Communities, RioCan
Modern Towns at Kingsview Ridge
From High $800000's
Occupancy year: 2022
Taunton Road East & Townline Road North, Oshawa, ON, Canada
By: Treasure Hill, Greybrook Realty Partners