Ivy Condos By The Sher In Downtown Toronto
Ivy Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 71 Mutual Street In Toronto. The Major Intersection are Dundas and Javis. Developed by The Sher Corporation. Ivy Condos features a residential towers with apparent heights of 32 storeys with total of the 275 Units. The Height of the building is 414ft. The Architect is RAW Design Architects,Ivy Condos from the low $300s.Size from 465 sqft to 861 sqft.
Ivy Condos Highlight:
- Close to the Eaton Center.
- Close to the Dundas Square, the Heart of the City.
- Public transit at the door step
- Step to the Ryerson University, 10 Minutes to the University of Toronto.
- Few Minutes Drive to the DVP.
-ivy’s design incorporates elements from the natural world, creating a fresh, appealing, striking aesthetic.
– a 30-storey sculpted point tower with 235 suites and three elevators in downtown toronto on mutual street
– ivy is located directly across from arena gardens, a gracious urban city park with benches, dog area and playground
-features a forward thinking two-storey lobby design incorporating a living green wall and a library lounge with a gas fireplace
-the main floor has a bike repair shop and a dog wash and prep area for grooming your best friend suite features
-9 foot exposed concrete ceilings on floors 4 and 22 through 30, 8’6” ceilings on floors 6 through 21
– choice of wide-plank laminate wood flooring
-loft-inspired exposed concrete feature wall and circular columns
-highly functional two-tone European inspired kitchen with awning style uppers, designer coordinated cabinetry amenities
5th floor ivy lounge + garden:
– fully equipped kitchen with dining room, and comfortable lounging areas
-games and media room with a big-screen tv, and a billiards table
-terrace overlooking mutual street with a firepit, barbecues, trees and flowers and lush green lawns
– second floor also offers a business lounge and a full sized gym that enjoys the benefits of the living green wall
Ivy Condos has a Walk Score of 99 out of 100. Transit score of 100 out of 100. This location is in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Moss Park, Trinity Park and Labyrinth and Allan Gardens.
From Ivy Condos:
“organic. natural. beautiful. ivy is a point tower rising in downtown toronto’s garden district. from the living green wall in the lobby to the frosted leaf patterns on the building’s exterior, everything about ivy makes you exhale and relax.
and the incredible location means you can live green, too. walk, cycle or take the ttc – everywhere.
4 minutes to ryerson. 7 to the eaton centre, and dundas subway station. 4 to metro. 2 to more amazing restaurants than you can count.
live naturally and peacefully with ease. ivy. plant yourself here. condos from the low $300s.”