Ivylea Towns1521 19th Avenue, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
Ivylea Townhouse is a new preconstruction development by marlin Spring and Greybrook Realty Partners. It is located at 1521 19th Avenue in Richmond Hill with a total of 420 units. At Ivylea you can choose from a variety of homes including 3-storey lane towns and traditional 3-storey street towns.
These 3-storey homes with 3, 4, or 5-bedrooms are bordered by graceful trees and have a delightful parkette at its centre. Designed with spacious and flexible layouts, these are homes that will grow with your family and offer exceptional living for years to come. Fabulous open concept kitchens invite the chef in you to aspire to new heights of culinary adventure while pampering ensuite bathrooms provide a spa-like experience at home.
- Easy access to HWY 404
- Major highways are located just minutes away
- Close to heart of Richmond Hill
- Easy access to the Gormley GO Station and Richmond Hill GO Station
- New VIVA Rapidway is coming along Yonge to 19th Avenue
- Surrounded by a community park and trails
- Short drive distance from Hillcrest Shopping Mall
- Costco and other conveniences are located within minutes
- 19th ave Farmers Market is right in the neighbourhood
- Summit Golf Courses, Richmond Green Sports Centre is just minutes away
- Great selection of highly ranked schools nearby
Elevate your life in a modern new townhome at Leslie and 19TH surrounded by a breathtaking nature reserve in Richmond Hill. This vibrant community will inspire and excite inside and out with stunning features and finishes including gourmet kitchens and serene master retreats – all in a bright, natural setting close to the endless amenities of Richmond Hill.
When it comes to active outdoor living, Ivylea sits perfectly within an area bursting with wonderful parks. From playgrounds, to summer splash pads, to nature trails and skating – the neighbourhood has a robust assortment of delightful options. Or for people looking to stay close to home, Ivylea offers a park right on site.
Highlighted Features Include:
- 10′ smooth ceilings on main floor
- Tall upper kitchen cabinets
- Quartz Countertop with undermount sink and chrome finish single lever faucet
- 7″ wide plank laminate flooring on main floor and upper hall
- 2 panel square, smooth finish interior passage doors
- 4 1/4″ step-style baseboards with 2 3/4″ casing
- Freestanding soaker tub with roman tub filler in master ensuite, as per plan
- Separate ensuite bathroom shower stall, as per plan, with marble threshold curb, recessed shower pot light and framed clear glass enclosure
- Chrome finish faucets for all vanities
About the Developer
Marlin Spring is a fully integrated real estate company that strategically acquires, develops, constructs and re-positions assets throughout
North America. Their commitment to creating smart, ethical communities is compatible with their long-term vision to create the very best
neighbourhoods for generations to come.
As the real estate investment and asset management division of Greybrook Capital, Greybrook invests in a range of real estate asset classes with one goal in mind: generate exceptional risk-adjusted returns for their investors while contributing to the economic prosperity of communities in their target markets.
Ivylea Towns Property Details
Marlin Spring Developments, Greybrook Realty Partners
Architect(s): Hunt Design Associates Inc.
Building Type: Townhouse
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Platinum Access
Suite Type: 3 - 5.5 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 1796 - 2655 Sq Ft
Ceiling Height: Up to 10 '0"
Estimated Completion: 2022
$10,000 with offer
$15,000 in 30, 60, 120, 180 days
$10,000 270, 365, 450 days
$40,000 with offer
$15,000 in 120, 180 days
$10,000 in 270, 365, 450 days
More Projects in this area
Harris Gate Towns
From Low $1000000's
104 Harris Avenue, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
By: Metropole Developments, Ballantry Homes
Bayview Avenue & Cartier Crescent, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
By: Spotlight Development Inc.
Richmond Hill Grace Townhomes
From Mid $700000's
Occupancy year: 2023
39 Jefferson Side Road, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
By: Grand Grace Development
Go To Mackenzie Towns
From Low $600000's
Occupancy year: 2023
215 Major Mackenzie Drive East, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
By: Go-To Developments, Capital North Communities