Junction House Condos
Junction House Condos is a new pre-construction Condo project located at 2720 Dundas Street West.The Major Intersection is Dundas Street West and Dupont Street. The Project Developed By Slate Asset Management and Globizen Developments, Designed by superkül. Junction House Condos features a 12 storeys Tower with 173 Units, and retail component at ground level.
Junction House Condos Highlight:
- Close to the Subway Station
- Close to Supermarket
- Close to the Dundas Square, the Heart of the City.
- Public transit at the doorstep
- Access to many shops, restaurants, and neighbourhood amenities
- Few Minutes Drive to Dufferin Mall.
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Short distance to Downtown Toronto
Junction House Condos has a Walk Score of 93 out of 100. Transit Score if 92 out of 100. This location is in the Junction Area neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Baird Park, Carlton Park and Perth Square Park.
- DEVELOPER: Slate Asset Management
- DEVELOPER(S): Slate Asset Management and Globizen Developments
- ARCHITECT(S): superkül
- UNITS: 173
More Projects in this area
260 High Park Condos By TRAC Developments In Toronto West
260 High Park Avenue, The Junction, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: TRAC Developments
[ONLY 5% Deposit] Stockyards District Condos
Occupancy year: 2022
2306 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Marlin Spring Developments