By Lormel Homes880 The Queensway, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: Sales From $470,990 to over $1,399,990
Kazmir Condos is a 8-tower new condo development coming soon to Etobicoke. This pre-construction project is developed by Lormel Homes and also includes a total of 101 suites.
KAZMIR CONDOS: MODERN CONDO LIVING IN ETOBICOKE
Kazmir Condos is located in Etobicoke, a leafy, family-friendly area. The region has been experiencing growth at a fast pace, while most of the growth concentrated around The Queensway. In addition to serving as the region’s commercial centre, it serves as a major artery into the city. This bustling stretch offers great commuting as well as public transit, and sits in proximity to shopping, eating establishments, services, entertainment, and schools.
A five-minute drive will get you to Sherway Gardens, which is the region’s main shopping centre. The mall which houses more than 200 retailers and eateries including Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as an upmarket Pusateri’s food hall, which was recently renovated. There are numerous recreation centres and golf courses in Etobicoke, and it’s also home to the 500-acre Centennial Park and the 400-acre High Park. There’s a Costco Wholesale conveniently down the street, and you’re just a three minute drive to the well known Sanremo Bakery.
The number of younger, technology-focused firms opting to open offices in the region has also been steadily increasing – thanks to the multiple convenient amenities and closeness to Toronto. Etobicoke has a strong corporate as well as manufacturing sector and recently announced its planned opening of two massive film production facilities that will increase job opportunities in the sector of the area.
Highlights at Kazmir Condos
The Stonegate-Queensway Neighbourhood is a historic part of the city, just on the edge of Toronto’s downtown, in Etobicoke. Characterized by large main streets, expressways and shopping malls, as well as idyllic residential streets. Nestled among the ravines of the city, and canopied by beautiful old trees. Its eastern border marked by the famously picturesque Humber River and Marshes, make it a renowned spot for nature walks. This area has long been a center for manufacturing and industrial workplaces. Today, it is gradually transitioning into a more community-focused area where families are beginning to establish roots.
- Conveniently located in Toronto’s Islington-City Centre West area
- Minutes to Lake Ontario, located to the south
- Minutes to Humber College Lakeshore campus
- Convenient access to the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 427
- Convenient location to travel downtown or uptown
- Direct access to transit with Kipling Station or Islington Station both just minutes away
- 5-minute drive of Mimico GO Station
- Cineplex Theatre complex located just to the east
- Variety of restaurants, cafes, bars to the north
- 15 mins drive to Downtown Toronto
- 5 minutes to Sherway Gardens Mall – Over 200 retailers and restaurants including Hudson’s Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom
- Other big box stores like IKEA, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Canadian Tire, Costco
- Numerous Shops, Eateries, Recreation, as well as Entertainment options
- Close to schools
- Excellent Walk Score of 78 out of 100 Walk Score
- Close to parks such as Queensway Park, Connorvale Park, Ourland Park and Mimico Creek Trail
Well connected to the GTA’s primary transportation system, which consists of numerous roads and highways. A simple grid street layout makes access to Highways easy, whether is the 401, Canada’s largest, highest traffic highway. Access to the northbound Highway 400 and southbound to Gardiner Expressway, making commutes a breeze.
TTC has a robust presence within Etobicoke, making for easy commutes into the city andthroughout the GTA. Lien 2 Bloor-Danforth has it’s western tip ending at Kipling Station near Islington City Centre West in the heart of Etobicoke, and countless bus routes line the many roads and streets heading north and southbound from there. Etobicoke is also linked to MiWay, the Mississauga transit system, and is home to four Go Stations: Etobicoke North, Kipling Station, Long Branch and Mimico.
880 The Queensway Condos is just minutes away from the Mimico GO Station by bus, another option commuters can use to reach to downtown core of the city, and the Royal York TTC Station is just 12 minutes away. Further, if you’d like to head downtown in style, take the historic Queen Street streetcar after the Humber loop and travel into the city along one of it’s most iconic streets.
Etobicoke has long had a reputation as a dormitory community for those looking to live outside of the Toronto core. A new influx of young professionals as well as young families are moving into the area. Pre-construction condos in the area sit in the early $400K range and continue to grow. Now might be one of the best times in the borough’s history to invest in condos in Etobicoke. The area is becoming a hub for business and retail in the west end of the GTA, and more projects are springing up left and right.
The Queensway is one to keep your eye on if you’re a family looking to upsize, a student looking for an investment, or anyone in between. The average price per square foot for new listings is $674, and rental rates are affordable, but the demand for homes continues to increase.
Kazmir Condos Property Details
Architect(s): RAW Design
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Platinum Access
Suite Type: Studio - 3.5 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 400 - 1813 Sq Ft
Estimated Completion: 2025
- Bike Parking
- Long Term Bike Parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Kidz Zone Playroom
- Fitness Studio
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $470,990 to over $1,399,990
Cost of Parking: $45,000.00
$5,000 On Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 180 Days
2.5% in 400 Days
2.5% in 490 Days
5% On Occupancy
$10,000 On Signing
Balance to 10% in 30 Days
10% in 180 Days
5% in 400 Days
5% in 490 Days
5% On Occupancy
Payable to: LOOPSTRA NIXON LLP IN TRUST
- Discounted Parking Spot – $45,000* *Parking is valued at $55,000. Please see Sales Representative for details.
- Free Assignment** **Not including $1,000 lawyer’s fee. Some restrictions apply; please see Sales Representative for details.
- Right to Lease During Occupancy
- Capped Development Charges
Studio / 1B / 1B+D – $12,000
2B / 2B+D – $15,000
3B / 3B+D – $17,000
- Discounted Rogers Internet – $60.75 per month*** ***Rogers Ignite 1gb Internet valued at $100+ per month. Please see Sales Representative for details.
More Projects in this area
Seasons II Condos Assignment (1 Bedroom+Den)
69 McMahon Drive, North York, Ontario, Canada
By: Concord Developments