King & Charlotte Condos
King Charlotte Condos is a new pre-construction condo project located at 400 King West In downtown Toronto. Major Interection at Spadina Avenue and King Street West. Development by Plaza Corp. King Charlotte Condos has a total of 640 units and 47 Stories.
King Charlotte Condos Highlight:
- right in the heart of the entertainment district
- close to Loblaw supermarket
- Step to the TTC stop
- Close to the best restaurants, bar and entertainment
- Close to University Of Toronto
- CLose to 5 Of the major hospital
King Charlotte Condos is a 47-storey mixed-use building (157.0 metres, including mechanical penthouse), with a total of 530 residential units and approximately 3,437 square metres of retail space located on the first two levels of the podium. Designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects for Plaza.
400 King West Condos has a Walk Score of 100 out of 100. Transit Score of 100 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Simcoe Park and St. Patrick’s Square.
- DEVELOPER: Plaza Corp.
- ARCHITECT(S): Hariri Pontarini Architects