[ONLY 5% Deposit in 2020] KSquare Condos – From the $400’s
KSquare Condos is a major new mixed-use development located at 2035 Kennedy Road, Scarborough In Toronto. Developed by Kingdom Development. The Project Will included residential units and retail space, as well as amenity spaces. Near Kennedy Common, Scarborough Town Centre and nearby Glamorgan Park. Served by TTC, the Scarborough LRT and GO – with instant highway access. KSquare Condos has 35 storeys, Total 644 units.
KSquare Condos Highlights:
- In the heart of Toronto East
- Steps to Agincourt Go and Midland TTC Station
- Convenient access to HWY 401
- 2-min drive to Agincourt Mall
- Surrounded by public, private, and Montessori school options
- UTSC & Centennial College Expansions
- Subway Extension
- Employment Growth Logistics, Resulting from increasing E-Commerce
KSquare Condos site is positioned on Kennedy between & Hwy 401, the site will step to the shopping Mall, public transit system and highway 401/404 access just minutes away.
Why should you invest one bedroom condos at the Ksquare condos?
- Easily, the lowest priced One Bedrooms in the GTA. Priced lower than, or priced at the local Resale Market (Newly Built). Once you include our “Special Incentive”, you’ll be sure to beat the market from Day One. No Speculating. No Guessing. The lowest price always has the largest demographic.
- When was the last time a pre-construction condo under/at the current resale market? It’s an age-old strategy for capital appreciation to ensure your investment is safe.
- The Resell and Pre-construction Suite Comparison, Clearly the Kennedys Condos Below the Market Price.
Approximately 7,000 square foot L-shaped lobby that will conjoin the two towers. The lobby will include a waiting area, sofas, coffee tables, chairs, and a concierge desk, all anchored by an electric fireplace capable of cycling through a range colours.The Kennedys’ lobby will offer amenity spaces like a 3,500 square foot ‘fireside lounge’ and an equally sized ‘waterside lounge.’ According to Woodrow, “the two lobbies will act as a general gathering space—not just an entry lobby, but also a seating and working area. It will support a WiFi lounge, and will be very active and community oriented. It’s very hotel-like.”
Phase Two would include a new 45-storey residential tower located to the southeast of the Phase One towers, and an expansion and renovation of the existing Delta East Hotel and conference centre. The tower would sit atop a five-storey podium, which would link with the podium of Phase One and the hotel, connecting all of the buildings of the development together. The hotel will be expanded within the podium, replacing 78 rooms of the 371 existing rooms and adding 22 more, in addition to upgrades and renovations to the current building. The tower will contain 400 new residential units, with three levels of underground parking.
Phase Three would see an 8-storey office building constructed on the northeast corner of the site connected directly to the conference centre, while the existing five-storey parking structure at the southeast corner of the hotel will be demolished and rebuilt with improved pedestrian connections. The office building will add over 10,000 square metres of new office space to the burgeoning neighbourhood.
The public realm is also an important component of the proposal, with a new privately-owned public space (POPS) planned centrally along the northern edge of the site. As well, the podiums of the residential towers will have green roofs, though it is not yet specified if they will be accessible to residents.
The rapid development of this area is not without reason, as this neighbourhood is at the heart of several proposed transit expansions. With the existing Agincourt GO station located just to the north, projected stations for both SmartTrack and the Sheppard East LRT are close by, while TTC buses run down Kennedy Road to the Bloor-Danforth subway line. Highway 401 is immediately adjacent to the south, giving drivers easy access across the GTA.
Ksquare Condos has a Near Perfect Walk Score of 64 out of 100. The Transit Score 70 out of 100. This location is in the Agincourt South-Malvern West neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include McDairmid Woods Park, West Birkdale Park and Snowhill Park.
- DEVELOPER: Kingdom Development
- UNITS: 644
- UNIT SIZES: TBA
- DEPOSIT (1 bed, 1+den, 2 bed): $5,000 on signing ; Balance to 5% in 30 days ; 5% in 370, 740 days ; 5% upon Interim Occupancy
More Projects in this area
Markham Road and Dunelm Street Condos
Eglinton GO, Toronto, ON M1J 2E5, Canada
By: Options for Homes