Lakeview Village Condos1300 Lakeshore Road East, Mississauga, ON, Canada
Lakeview Village Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Tridel, Caivan, Greenpark Group, Branthaven, DECO Homes, and OPUS Homes. Coming soon to Mississauga’s waterfront. Lakeview Village is planned to become one of Mississauga’s most ambitious community of waterfront condos at Lakeshore and Dixie.
The development of Lakeview Village Condos will help support the growth of local businesses, both existing and new commercial and retail spaces that will be incorporated in the future. Residential units will be placed along the section named The Marina in Lakeview Village condos, with buildings ranging from low rise to high rise.
Highlights at Lakeview Village Condos
Lakeview Village Condos is located in downtown Mississauga. The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada’s largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga’s growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.
Mississauga is also honoured with a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Port Credit River, the University of Toronto’s expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
- Square One is Eastern Canada’s largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
- Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 13,500 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- direct access to local transit: Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Easy access to downtown Toronto
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway
- Just steps away from tennis courts, a community centre, walking trails with plenty of open space and retail space
Lakeview Village Neighbourhood
Lakeview Village is being developed to be one of Mississauga’s premier waterfront communities, luxury living. With over 45 acres of park space and access to 450+ acres of adjacent parkland and a 64-acre conservation area, there’s plenty to explore. With the intention of making it a walkable and bike-friendly design, the development will be built to world-class sustainable living and green living standards.
Lakeview Village will reimagine the current historic pier and former industrial lands and will be converted into an iconic destination to promote local cuisine and history, as well as a distinctive sight on Lake Ontario. Lakeview Village will be reborn as a vibrant waterfront destination that is planned to be a mixed use community. It will host year round recreational events and will foster artistic creation and cultural experiences, such as festivals, live music, and theatre.
Floor Plans and Sales Price
Register today to get exclusive VIP platinum access to Lakeview Village Condos. You will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
Lakeview Village Condos Property Details
Tridel, Caivan Communities, Greenpark Group, Branthaven Homes, OPUS Homes, DECO Homes
Architect(s): Looney Ricks Kiss Inc and Sasaki Associates Inc.
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Coming Soon
More Projects in this area
30 Bristol Road East Condos
Occupancy year: 2023
30 Bristol Road East, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: Marlin Spring Developments, RioCan
The Southlands Condos
Burnhamthorpe Road West & Kariya Drive, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: Camrost Felcorp
Occupancy year: 2024
971 Burnhamthorpe Road East, Mississauga, ON, Canada
By: Diamond Luxury Developments