Lawrence Park Condos
By NYX Capital3180 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
Lawrence Park Condos is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by NYX Capital. With a total of 109 units spanning across 12 storeys. Coming soon to 3180 Yonge Street in Toronto.
NYX Capital acquired multiple retail properties at 3180-3202 Yonge Street, near the intersection of Yonge St. and Lawrence Ave. Proposing residential tower that will include a 9-12 storey mid-rise residential building, as well as a retail podium at grade and 109 residential condominiums on upper floors.
Lawrence Park Condos Highlights
Lawrence Park is one of Toronto’s most affluent neighbourhoods. Set in a very quiet and tranquil atmosphere with rolling hills, winding paths, as well as lush landforms. Lawrence Park’s shops, schools, and recreational facilities are located on its boundaries, minimizing traffic on residential streets in particular.
Lawrence Park Condos are conveniently situated and well-connected. Located between two wealthy neighbourhoods, Lawrence Park and Bedford Park, and is close to prestigious schools as well as services such as banks, restaurants, and food service options along Yonge St.
- Just steps away from the Lawrence Subway Station
- 20-minute ride to downtown Toronto
- Close proximity to the subway and convenient access to Highway 401
- Countless restaurants and retail along Yonge Street
- Strong family-oriented community with top-rated schools
- Three private schools such as York Mills Collegiate Institute (Public), Branksome Hall School for Girls (Private) and St Timothy’s School/St Aidan’s Academy (Private)
- The neighbourhood has 25 parks that are made up of 4 major ravines that run through it, such as Hoggs Hollow Ravine and Twin Brooks Creek
- Two public golf courses, one being the Lawrence Park Golf Course and the other being the North Toronto Golf Club
NYX: The Developer
NYX Capital is a private equity real estate investment company with deep business ties. A Toronto-based company that invests in high-quality commercial, retail, manufacturing, and self-storage construction projects throughout Canada. NYX occupies a distinct position in the real estate continuum by focusing on properties and developments that are usually below the institutional level but outside individual execution. Bringing value by redeveloping, repositioning, and managing assets professionally. This helps NYX to reduce competition while also providing investors with compelling risk-adjusted returns.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
Lawrence Park Condos Property Details
Architect(s): Richard Wengle Architect Inc.
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
2908 Yonge Street Condos
2908 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Latch Developments, First Avenue Properties