Marquette Urban Towns in North York Toronto
Completed in 2016
Marquette Urban Towns is a new townhouse development currently in preconstruction at 12 Marquette Avenue, North York, ON M6A 1X9, Canada in Toronto. Sales for available units start at $299,900. The development has a total of 48 units.
Marquette Urban Towns has a Walk Score of 88 out of 100.
- It is Very Walkable so most duties can be accomplished walking.
- Marquette Urban Townhouse is in the Englemount-Lawrence area in Toronto. Close-by parks consist of Old Orchard Park, Woburn Park in order to Baycrest Park.
- Close-by schools consist of NORTH YORK DRIVING SCHOOL INC., Associated Hebrew Day School – Posluns Branch as well as Bais Chomesh High School.
- The closest food store are No Frills, Kolbo Kosher Foods Inc in order to H&H Groceries Store.
- Neighboring cafe consist of Starbucks Coffee, Starbucks Coffee and Dairy Treats. Close-by dining establishments consist of Sea-Hi Famous Chinese Food, Dash Developments in order to Two Neptune Drive.
- Marquette Urban Townhouse is near Bathurst/Wilson Parkette, Old Orchard Park as well as Baycrest Park.
- UNITS: 48