Max Condos75-81 Mutual Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
Max Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 75-81 Mutual Street In Toronto. The Major Intersection are Dundas and Javis. Developed by Tribute Communities and Greybrook Capital. Max Condos features a residential towers with apparent heights of 38 storeys with total of the 349 Units. The Height of the building is 414ft. The Architect is Graziani + Corazza Architects, Landscape architect is Ferris + Associates Inc.
Max Condos Highlight:
- Close to the Eaton Center.
- Close to the Dundas Square, the Heart of the City.
- Public transit at the door step
- Step to the Ryerson University, 10 Minutes to the University of Toronto.
- Few Minutes Drive to the DVP.
Max Condos has a Walk Score of 99 out of 100. Transit score of 100 out of 100. This location is in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Moss Park, Trinity Park and Labyrinth and Allan Gardens.
Max Condos Property Details
- DEVELOPER(S): Tribute Communities, Greybrook Capital
- ARCHITECT(S): Graziani + Corazza Architects
- UNITS: 349
Selling Status: Platinum Access
More Projects in this area
The Gloucester on Yonge
Occupancy year: 2022
Yonge Street & Gloucester Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Concord Developments
98 Queen East Condos *
98 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Parallax Investment Corporation
Occupancy year: 2024
314 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Graywood Developments Ltd