Modo 5555 Clarington Boulevard, Bowmanville, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: Sales From the $500,000's
Modo 55 is a new condo and townhouse development currently in pre-construction by Kaitlin Corporation. Coming soon to 55 Clarington Boulevard in Bowmanville.
MODO: Modern Downtown Condos
Kaitlin Corporation, a well-known developer in Southern Ontario, is about to start yet another production on another thrilling condominium project in Bowmanville! Modo 55 Condos is the latest addition to Kaitlin Corporation’s MODO (Modern Downtown) series. Because of its convenient location and sleek finishings and features, this pre-construction tower is already attracting attention. Modo, located in the heart of Bowmanville, would be an ideal option for customers looking for a downtown lifestyle specifically without the hustle and bustle of the core. This project is worth keeping an eye on because it provides a luxurious and relaxed environment.
Modo 55 Condos Highlights
The evolution of urban downtown life is presented with MODO Condo, a series of dynamic condominium projects. With the newest condo, Mode 55, planned for the modern downtown Bowmanville, especially just 35 minutes east of Toronto. Modo 55 Condo has plenty for all, with 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, as well as 3-bedroom condominium suites, all of which have dens.
- Just 35 mins drive from Toronto
- Conveniently located for shopping and dining
- 2 GO Transit Stations
- Major highways (401,407, 35 and 115)
- 20 mins to Bowmanville Golf and Country Club
- 9 mins to Durham College
- 7 mins to Bowmanville Marina
Top 5 Reasons to Invest Modo 55 Condos
Modo 55 is located in the heart of Bowmanville at 55 Clarington Boulevard due to its network of nature trails and is ideal for hikers and residents looking to reconnect with nature. Residents can reach Bowmanville’s downtown center by taking a quick drive east. Bowmanville is just 35 minutes east of Toronto in terms of commute time, and residents would also have access to about all they may need right from their front door.
- SmartCentres Bowmanville – an impressive outdoor mall with countless amenities, restaurants and services.
- A wealth of conveniences such as Loblaws, Bulk Barn, LCBO, Sports Chek, The Home Depot, Canadian Tire and Walmart
- East Side Mario’s and Boston Pizza, to Makimono and many more
- Garnet B Richard Recreation Complex, a modern sports community centre with two NHL ice pads, a banquet hall and meeting facilities, softball diamonds, and playgrounds
- Three Six Kitchen & Lounge, the Copperworks Brew Pub Restaurant, and the Manantler Craft Brewing Company
- North End Market Bowmanville
- Visual Arts Centre of Clarington
- Lakeridge Health Centre
- Bowmanville Valley Conservation Area just a short drive away
- Bowmanville Harbour Conservation Area
- Schools nearby such as Clarington Central Secondary, Dr. Ross Tilley Public School, Blaisdale Montessori, and Holy Family C. E. S.
Connectivity – Live Steps from GO Transit
Durham Region is located on the eastern edge of the GTA and is also on the way west to cities like Kingston, Ottawa, and Montreal. Residents of Durham face quick, accessible commutes into the city, and with connections to Northbound highways. This includes Highway 12, the 404, and the 400, trips up north to Barrie, the Kawartha Lakes, as well as the “cottage country” of the Muskokas are convenient.
Public transit in Durham Region is robust and affordable due to to Durham Region Transit. Routes run throughout the region, and connects residents to the many GO Transit Commuter Rail stations in Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, as well as Oshawa. GO Transit provides quick and easy trips into the city of Toronto, especially with lines that end at Union Station right downtown. Residents of Modo 55 will have access to GO Transit stops within 5 minutes walk of their front door, making commutes simple.
- Brand new 20km extension of the Lakeshore East GO line from Oshawa to BowmanVille
- 12 stops to Union Station
- Downtown in just minutes
- Future GO Train Station steps to Modo 55
Investment Opportunity – Growth and Development
Durham Region is a thriving real estate market that continues to expand year after year. Durham, which surpasses even Toronto, is especially an appealing spot for families searching for homes on Lake Ontario’s shores.
Millions of dollars have been spent in the construction of a new urban centre for the city and nearby areas. Investment options abound in Ajax, Oshawa, and Bowmanville, which are especially appealing to young adults and new families in their twenties and thirties. The Area is commutable to Toronto and also has rustic, slower-paced towns in the north.
- 90% projected population growth by 2041
- 20km corrider extension east of Oshawa GO Station
- 26km BRT line
The Developer: Kaitlin Corporation
For over three decades, Kaitlin Corporation has been an award-winning producer in Southern Ontario. They take pride in creating communities with a focus on the overall perspective. Kaitlin Corporation has designed homes in Richmond Hill, Oakville, North York, Collingwood, Kingston, and other areas, earning a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
Modo 55 Property Details
Building Type: Condo and Towns
Ownership: Condominium and Freehold
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Platinum Access
Suite Size: 588 - 1474 Sq Ft
Ceiling Height: Up to 9 '0"
Estimated Completion: 2024
- Fitness Area
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Outdoor Terrace Lounge
- Games Room
- Yoga Room
Pricing & FeesPrice: From the $500,000's
15% DEPOSIT FOR SUITES UNDER $700K (BEFORE OCCUPANCY)
$5,000 ON SIGNING
BALANCE TO 5% IN 30 DAYS 2.5% ON OCT. 1, 2021
2.5% ON DEC. 1, 2021
5% ON DEC. 1, 2022
5% ON OCCUPANCY
10% DEPOSIT FOR SUITES $700K+ (BEFORE OCCUPANCY)
$5,000 ON SIGNING
BALANCE TO 5% IN 30 DAYS
2.5% ON OCT. 1, 2021
2.5% ON DEC. 1, 2021
5% ON OCCUPANCY