Natasha Residences263 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: Sales From $572,900's to over $1,428,900
Natasha Residences, otherwise known as 263 Adelaide Condos, is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by Lanterra Developments. With a total of 353 units available across 47 storeys. Coming soon to 263 Adelaide Street West in Toronto.
Natasha The Residences
47-storey, mixed-use tower, Natasha Residences will include office, retail, and residential space, all while incorporating the historic Purman Building, a heritage building on the land now featured as the base of the exciting new condo.
The condo will include living and working studios for current residents, specifically on the lower floors. Five levels of underground parking, second-storey bike parking, as well as all the desirable amenities of sophisticated urban living.
Highlights at Natasha Condos
These esteemed developers seek to capture the magic of downtown living, especially with this pre-construction project. Natasha is a space where one can live, work, play, as well as invest, all in the heart of one of the greatest cities in the world.
- Located in the heart of the downtown core
- Close to 2 Subway Stations (Osgoode, St.Andrew, & Union)
- Close to Union Station; a central hub of transit
- Gardiner Expressway
- 24hr Streetcar stop at the doorstep
- A short commute from UofT, OCAD, Ryerson and George Brown College
- Countless famous restaurants and retail establishments along the strip
- Near Toronto General Hospital
Top 5 Reasons to Invest In Natasha Residences
Natasha Residences which is located in the western wing of the downtown core has been going through a rejuvenation for the past twenty years, while new neighbourhoods like Liberty Village and King West Village to the west have been flourishing as young professionals, students, and new families all flock to the new, denser developments coming to the core. The result is a more vibrant downtown than perhaps ever before, with limitless possibilities.
263 Adelaide St Local Amenities & Recreation
If you are looking for a place constantly buzzing with action, there isn’t a better place to be than 263 Adelaide St. Standing toe-to-toe with Canada’s most iconic landmark —CN Tower— residents of this new skyline changing condo will have access to many of the city’s most historic and trendsetting locations on a daily basis. Step outside your doors into Adelaide St., lined wall to wall with boutiques, restaurants, and plenty of ideal hangout hotspots at every hour of the day.
- Borders the Fashion District and Entertainment District.
- Adelaide Street’s impressive shopping strip.
- World class restaurants mixed with up and coming local cuisine.
- TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Live music available in surrounding venues like Velvet Underground, the Horseshoe, and the Rivoli.
- The Art Gallery of Toronto is one block away.
- Within walking distance of CN Tower and the Rogers Center.
- Kensington Market
- Surrounded by parks like Fort York, Victoria Memorial Square or the Grange Park.
- A less than ten minute drive to Lake Ontario with pier access and available ferries.
- Billy Bishop Airport less than a half hour away by transit. Even closer by car.
Transit options: Street Cars, Subways, and Highways
Natasha Residences is located at 263 Adelaide St West, set between the historically chic Fashion District, the culturally rich Chinatown, the Entertainment District, and Old Toronto. This 263 Adelaide residences is close to just about everything in the city. Groceries, entertainment, clothes and just about anything else you could ever want or need are within walking distance.
Pedestrians can walk all of Downtown’s beautiful, tree-laden sidewalks, but those looking to take shelter from the cold during the winter have the option of taking Toronto’s PATH Underground, a series of underground pedestrian tunnels, skyways, and walkways.
There are plenty of options for transportation in and out of the area of Toronto’s bustling downtown area. Leave all your transit troubles at your back.
- 7 minute walk to Osgoode or St. Andrew stations.
- Up to 15 minutes walk away from Union Station and its network of buses, GO transit, and subway lines.
- VIA Rail’s intercity transit.
- Plenty of TTC and street car access points.
- PATH, Toronto’s pedestrian walkway network in Downtown Toronto.
- Surrounded by arterial streets laid out in a grid pattern for easy navigation and alternate paths.
- Gardiner Expressway.
- Rider’s Paradise; Received a 100 out of 100 Transit score from Walk Score.
- Walker’s Paradise; Received a 98 out of 100 Transit score from Walk Score.
- Biker’s Paradise; Received a 95 out of 100 Transit score from Walk Score.
Growth & Condos Development in Toronto
Some of the other exciting condos in the entire GTA are rising up right in its core, right by 263 Adelaide Street West. Areas around Fort York, and St. Lawrence Market are seeing a rejuvenation as new developments break ground and try to bring more density and diversity, condos are only the start of it. With all the students and young professionals looking for short commutes and lively neighbourhoods of Toronto’s Downtown area are being lit with new youthful community energies, startups, and trendy restaurants.
Development of condos boomed throughout the 2000s and 2010s as the entertainment district was filled in more densely. Now, community sustainability, and style, design and amenities have rippled throughout Toronto’s core and into surrounding neighbourhoods.
This growth has pushed even further into the centre of town with homes and condos like this 263 Adelaide West condos, pushing up to the edges of Old Toronto. The core is a more vibrant place now than it ever has been, and people from all over the GTA are moving further centrally. Whether it’s to be closer to work and school, or simply to live where all the action happens.
Prices for condos in the downtown are expected to continue to rise, and investments like this premier address at 263 Adelaide are golden opportunities.
Lanterra Developments: The Developer of Natasha Residences, 263 Adelaide Condos
Lanterra has been a trusted development group operating in the Toronto area since 1999. Many of Lanterra’s successful projects are owed to their granular attention to detail. Creating condos, homes and work spaces that have changed the lives of thousands. Their developments set Toronto apart as a modern, stylish and forward-thinking city. They focus on master-planned communities and sustainable technologies has proof that they don’t just build for today, they build for tomorrow.
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Prices
With exclusive access with platinum brokers, you can request floor plan(s), price lists, incentives, units selection and more info. Register today or contact us for more sales information. Stay tuned to learn when then sale starts! Click here to visit the website.
Natasha Residences Property Details
Architect(s): BDP Quadrangle
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Platinum Access
Construction Commencement: 2022
Suite Type: Studio - 3 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 352 - 1340 Sq Ft
Estimated Completion: 2026
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Fitness Centre
- Personal Training Pods
- Infrared Yoga Studio
- Infrared Sauna
- Washrooms and Change Rooms
- Pet Spa
- Pet Walk
- Social Media Studio
- Management Office
- Sky Lobby
- Lobby Lounge
- Piano Lounge
- Private Dining Room
- Indoor Pizza/Outdoor Kitchen Lounge
- Private Outdoor Garden
- Outdoor Lounging Terrace
- Outdoor BBQ Lounge
- Korean-Inspired BBQ Tables
- Interactive Children Play Area
- Parcel Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Laundry lounge
- Wi-Fi Work-Space Lounge
- Private Meeting Room
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $572,900's to over $1,428,900
Cost of Parking: $90,000.00 (798 SF +)
Cost of Locker: $10,000.00 (798 SF +)
$5,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 150 days
5% in 365 days
5% in 2 years
1% on Occupancy
- Natasha Designed Upgrade Package (Value $10,000)
- Extended Deposit Structure
- All Development Charges capped at $10,000
- $0 Assignment Fee
More Projects in this area
Six Points Plaza Condos
5230 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
By: Liberty Development Corporation
2444 Yonge Street Condos
2444 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Main + Main Developments, First Capital
490 St Clair West Condos
Occupancy year: 2025
490 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Canderel Residential, KingSett Capital