NEXT Elgin East Phase 21000 Elgin Mills Road East, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Next Phase Elgin East Condos is a new pre-construction Condo project located at 1000 Elgin Mills Road East, Richmond Hill, ON. The Major Intersection is Bayview Ave and Elgin Mills East. Developed By Sequoia Grove Homes. The architect by Quadrangle Architects Ltd. Next Phase Elgin East Condos features 9 storey residential towers and 297 Condos Units.The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Sales for available units range in price from $432,900 to over $633,900. NEXT – Elgin East Phase 2 unit sizes range from 573 to 1449 square feet.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT NEXT PHASE ELGIN EAST CONDOS
1. Incredible Location – Richmond Hill is a great place to live, it is a vibrant, growing town just outside of the busy big city. Residents of Next Phase Elgin East Condos will benefit from all the amenities that Toronto has to offer but will still have everything they need close to home. There are plenty of restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, banks, shopping centres, and movie theatres nearby for residents to take advantage of. Richmond Hill is also a very green town, with plenty of parks in the surrounding area to explore. Next Phase Elgin East Condos is also within driving distance to great attractions like Canada’s Wonderland.
2. Great Family Area – For families living at Next Phase Elgin East Condos, there are plenty of schools in the surrounding area including, Montessori, daycares, elementary, and secondary. When it comes to extracurricular activities, there are performing arts schools, dance studios, sports centres, and tutoring programs available for children in the area.
3. Amazing Investment – Next Phase Elgin East Condos is located in one of the most in-demand neighbourhoods within the GTA. Richmond Hill is quickly growing into the place to call home with its pedestrian-friendly walkways, small-town feel but close proximity to Toronto and many lifestyles amenities available to residents. Investors will definitely want to take advantage of this great opportunity.
4. Highway Accessible – Residents of Next Phase Elgin East Condos will have easy access to major thoroughfares, Highways 7, 407, and 404 are just a short drive away. Highway 404 eventually turns into the Don Valley Parkway in Toronto, allowing motorists to commute into downtown in just 35 minutes.
5. Transit Options – Richmond Hill is serviced by York Region Transit and residents of Next Phase Elgin East Condos will have access to regional bus routes that just step away and Richmond Hill GO Station is also nearby where residents can access bus services that will transport them into Toronto and surrounding areas within the GTA.
Next Phase Elgin East Condos’s two midrise buildings are linked by an elegant, cosmopolitan one-storey lobby and amenity space with upper-level outdoor terrace, accessed via a porte-cochere drive and drop-off area. A modern, stepped design highlights the buildings’ facade, a symphonic composition of natural brick, precast panels and luminescent glass. Generous balconies and terraces lend definition to the frontage while offering a seamless transition between indoors and outdoors.
Welcome to upscale Townhome living with a difference. Each boutique Townhome comes with its own private front door accessed from the street. Choose from a variety of two-storey or single-level designs, with flexible floorplans that accommodate your changing needs.
The prestige of an iconic Bayview setting. The luxury of contemporary design and detail. The passion and commitment of a trustworthy developer. It all comes together at Elgin East. An exclusive collection of boutique Townhomes and Condominiums in a prime location.
Bayview and Elgin Mills. A collection of boutique townhomes and condominiums designed for Urban Contemporary living. Welcome to Richmond Hill’s prestigious new enclave
NEXT Elgin East Phase 2 Property Details
Sequoia Grove Homes
- ARCHITECT(S): IBI Group Architects and U31
- UNITS: 287
- UNIT SIZES: 1 to 3 Bedroom Plans
Selling Status: Sold Out
Estimated Completion: 2022
More Projects in this area
Bayview Avenue & Cartier Crescent, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
By: Spotlight Development Inc.
Richmond Hill Grace Towns in Richmond Hill
Occupancy year: 2023
39 Jefferson Side Rd, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
Richmond Hill Grace Townhomes In Richmond Hill
From High $600000's
Yonge Street & Jefferson Side Road, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
Go To Mackenzie Towns
Occupancy year: 2023
215 Major Mackenzie Drive East, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
By: Go-To Developments
From High $1500000's
Occupancy year: 2021
1053 16th Avenue, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
By: Bluebird Pine Property Corp, Sina Development Inc