The Oscar Residences500 Dupont Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
Promotional: Sales From $553,990 to over $1,259,990
Oscar Residences is a new pre construction condo project by Lifetime Developments coming soon to 500 Dupont Street In Midtown Toronto. Featuring a boutique residential tower designed by Core Architects, with 9-storey High and Total of 157 Units, while located at Dufferin St and Dupont St.
Oscar Residences Project Details
Discover bold design, sophisticated interiors, as well as a slate of A-list amenities that balance comfort and drama to stunning effect. Set the scene for vibrant living while in Toronto’s most eclectic neighbourhood. Explore iconic Hollywood images in spectacular installations, particularly with Canada’s most renowned celebrity photographer, George Pimentel. Finally, celebrate the artfully lived life at Toronto’s premiere address.
Oscar Residences is an intimate 9-storey condo with just 155 suites while being a truly boutique, like a treasure. Own a space that feels private, quiet, and secure, especially amongst the city’s skyscrapers and large-scale communities. Suites start on the 2nd floor, commercial retail space on the ground floor fronting Dupont Street front entrance and parking entrance will also be on the West side of the building in the laneway.
- Artfully designed building – Renowned celebrity photographer, George Pimentel, is our artist influencer at Oscar
- Sophisticated Interiors – All items noted are standard
- Smartly designed floorplans – Created for livability, all with a variety of exposures!
- Exclusive terraces and balconies – Extend from your personal residence to the sky and streetscape’s open views-only available in a boutique building like Oscar
- Simply stunning open views – Available to all levels because of the distinct low-rise neighbourhood
- Clear Inc. Premium Quality Water System – Air filtration system for all common areas of the building, including the amenity space, elevators, residential hallway corridors and lobby. Oscar will make an entrance to the city as one of the first HEALTHY residential buildings.
- Smart Green Roof Systems – Over 9,000 square feet
Oscar Condos Amenities:
- Inviting Lobby with Concierge
- Gorgeous Chef’s Kitchen and Dining Room
- Theatre Lounge – Our amenities are bold and designed for comfort and lifestyle
- Lounge – This is a great space to work, relax and mingle with your guests. The floor-to-ceiling windows open up the space to the outdoor lounge
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Lounge – enjoy a cup of coffee with friends or bbq on the terrace to entertain your guests
- Fitness Centre
- Freemotion Collaboration brings the best, on-demand, personal training conveniently to your home at Oscar. Engaging training with interactive sessions which one personalizes to best suit their fitness goals in a non-intimidating, one-on-one setting.
- Pet Lounge
- Dog Wash
- Parcel Pending
Top 5 Reasons to Invest at Toronto’s New Condo Development
1. Convenient & Central Location
Oscar Residences is among one of the excellent choice for new condos in Toronto near top education institutions such as the University of Toronto, George Brown College (Casa Loma Campus), Upper Canada College, and the Royal Conservatory. Live near the best schools in the country, especially one with a group of incredible area amenities and high accessibility scores. Rich area amenities include upscale luxury shopping in Yorkville, as well as premium groceries at Summerhill market. In addition, residents can take in the arts and culture in this vibrant neighbourhood. In addition, residents have effortless access to major thoroughfares and transit options at this new development;
- Step to Shops, Dining and Entertainment
- Walking distance to the Park
- Nearby parks include Vermont Square Park, Jan Sibelius Square Park and St. Alban’s Square Park
- Access Five TTC bus routes and street cars at your front door
- 7-minute walk to access Dupont Subway Station
- 9-minute ride to access Bathurst Subway Station
- From Dupont Station, arrive at Union Station in just 12 minutes
- 5-minute bus to University of Toronto
- 5-minute walk to George Brown College
- 10-minute drive to Upper Canada College
- 4-minute drive to Royal St. George’s
- Next to Perfect Transit Score of 96 out of 100
- Excellent Walk Score of 92 out of 100
- Excellent Bike Score of 90 out of 100
2. Affordable condos in an upscale neighbourhood: The Annex
Oscar Residences is an exceptional condo development located in the Annex, while on the Dupont St. For the most part, this neighbourhood is embarking on a transformation like nothing else in the City! Nevertheless, the Annex consists of magnificent, multi-million dollar homes on the street that make Oscar the best option to get into the prestigious area. Finally, live close to a wealth of city-favourite destinations, boutique shops and markets such as Yorkville Village and Summerhill. When living in the Annex, you can expect to be surrounded by wealth while rich in area amenities ideal for every lifestyle.
- The new construction inventory in the area is well over the $1M mark
- Average sold price for a single-family home is $1.8M, which is a 5.8% increase year-over-year
- The average home price in the Annex was over 2.5X more than Toronto in 2020
- 12% increase in the home prices year-over-year for the past 3 years
- The average household income in the Annex is 2X that of Toronto
Transformation: Site Map
3. Opportunity for growth at “The New Dupont”
- Undisputed Growth – Over 80K new jobs created in the past 5 years. The city is back at the top of the list with the eighth-most Global 500 head offices in the world.
- Transformation – The Green Line will be a new, 5KM linear park system along the Dupont hydro-electric corridor. Connecting adjacent neighbourhoods and expand the opens space network in Midtown and West Toronto. Residents can access more public space, parks, trails and art installations to enjoy. This is a unique concept to the City and right across from Oscar Residences condos!
- The New Dupont + Liited Opportunities – The New Dupont is emerging to new heights as a vibrant, high-quality community due to its focus is on mid-rise housing. Maintaining open views, walkability, creating family-friendly resources, as well as extending green space just like the Green Line. Dupont Street is undergoing a massive transformation and is also expecting over 4,500 units in condos. Therefore, the smartest time to buy is before intensification, so your investment has time to grow with the area.
4. Oscar Residences is a rare opportunity
The Oscar Residences Toronto is a rare opportunity while located in a coveted submarket, in a boutique building. Overall, you can expect more end-users, AAA long-term tenants, and greater sustainability in a mid-rise development like Oscar.
- An intimate boutique building – Own a space that feels private, quiet, as well as secure like a home should be amongst the city’s skyscrapers and large-scale communities
- Live your best life with attractive amenities
- The Annex is among the best location in Toronto
- Best for attracting AAA, long-term tenants at a premium rent
- The scarcity of mid-rise developments in the city makes new homes like Oscar condos a coveted building
- With fewer units to compete with, there is a greater demand and premium
5. Lifetime Developments – Among the most reputable Builders in the Toronto
More than ever, buyers want certainty when purchasing properties such, especially pre-construction condos. Lifetime is a trusted builder who believes in the city of Toronto and also internationally recognized. As a Tarion-approved builder with over 40 years of experience, Lifetime Developments created thriving residential and commercial communities, specifically 20+ projects and over 7,000 homes in Toronto alone. The location is always a key factor for a good investment, and Lifetime makes this a priority in all of their new developments while focused on developing in locations on the cusp of change.
Register now and get platinum access to the VIP sales launch, floor plans, price list, incentives and more! Sales start soon, request to speak to our platinum brokers for more information.
The Oscar Residences Property Details
- Parking Spaces: 68
Architect(s): Turner Fleischer Architects
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Promotional
Suite Type: Studio - 3.5 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 340 - 1314 Sq Ft
Ceiling Height: Up to 9 '0"
Estimated Completion: 2024
- Pet Social Lounge
- Theatre Lounge
- Fireplace Lounge
- Fitness Studio
- Chef’s Kitchen
- Outdoor Dining Lounge
- Private Meeting Room
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $553,990 to over $1,259,990
Cost of Parking: $79,990; Available to suites $900K+ ($99/MO)
Cost of Locker: Waitlist ($49/MO)
$10,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% OCT 15, 2021
5% OCT 3, 2022
5% AUG 2, 2023
REDUCED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE FOR ALL STUDIOS
$10,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% June 1, 2022
5% January 3, 2023
5% on Occupancy
FREE ASSIGNMENT ($5,000 Value)
CAPPED DEVELOPMENT LEVIES
1 Bedroom + Den and smaller $7,000
2 Bedroom and larger $9,000
More Projects in this area
Toronto Yorkville Luxury Condos
Avenue Road & Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Impressions Group
Pemberton 33 Yorkville
From High $700000's
Occupancy year: 2027
33 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Pemberton Group