Park & LakePark Road South & Bloor Street West, Oshawa, ON, Canada
Park & Lake is a new pre-construction single family home development by Graywood Developments Ltd. With a total of 170 units. Coming soon to Oshawa.
Highlights at Park & Lake
Park & Lake is located in Oshawa’s Lakeview, which is located on the shores of Lake Ontario at the city’s southern end. This neighbourhood is bounded to the north by Highway 401, to the south by Lake Ontario, to the west by the General Motors plant, and to the east by the Oshawa Harbour.
The Oshawa Valleylands Conservation Area is a green corridor with a network of trails that runs through the heart of the community. The Oshawa Museum is housed in Lakeview Park, which is located at the foot of Simcoe Street South and overlooks Oshawa Harbour. Lakeview Park has a wide range of recreational facilities, including children’s playgrounds, sports fields, and baseball diamonds. Lakeview Park also includes a banquet hall, a picnic pavilion, and a paved waterfront trail.
- Oshawa won first place in the national Communities for the beautification of its revitalized downtown core
- Known for its civic pride reflected in a series of downtown wall murals depicting the city’s illustrious history
- Notable features include a world-class hospital, Lakeridge Health Oshawa.
- Excellent schools, convenient transportation corridors, as well as an abundance of parkland and recreation facilities.
- Oshawa has two large waterfront parks: Lakefront Park West and Lakeview Park, both of which have scenic picnic areas and a plethora of recreational amenities.
- Easy access to Highway 401
- Short distance to Oshawa’s waterfront at Lake Ontario
- Big box stores such as Walmart Supercentre, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Canadian Tire, LCBO, Starbucks and many more
- Oshawa Centre
- Nearby parks such as Fenelon/Venus Crescent Park, Lake Vista Park and Bathe Park.
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access Park & Lake, you can request floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
Park & Lake Property Details
Graywood Developments Ltd
Building Type: Single Family Home
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Planning
More Projects in this area
Market District Urban Towns
Occupancy year: 2020
Whites Road North, Pickering, ON, Canada
By: Icon Homes
Central District Towns
Kingston Road & Whites Road North, Pickering, ON, Canada
By: Icon Homes