Pearl Condos 2 By The Conservatory in North York Toronto
Pearl Condos 2 High Light:
- Easy Access to the Sheppard Subway Station
- Close to North York Centre
- Step to the supermarket and LCBO.
- Shot drive to the Hwy401
- Close to the retail, Office and Entertainment.
Pearl 2 Condos is the second tower at Pearl Place by The Conservatory Group. The first tower is SOLD OUT. This Toronto condo at Yonge & Sheppard has everything from day time necessities to night time adventures surrounding it.
Living on the Yonge-University-Spadina Line makes Pearl 2 perfect for commuters. Sheppard-Yonge Station is just minutes away by walking. Pearl 2 Condominium has a Walk Score of 97/100 and a Transit Score of 94/100.
Pearl 2 also brings easy access to Hwy 401.
Sheppard & Yonge has a variety of amenities making this area perfect for all lifestyles. This Yonge Street Condo is close to shopping at Sheppard Centre Shopping Mall, tons of eateries like Kinto Ramen, Jack Astor’s, and Starbucks, and fun activities like Cineplex Cinemas Express Walk.
Schools in the area are Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts, Earl Haig Secondary School, Mckee Public School, and Willowdale Middle School.
Toronto Centre for the Arts, North York Central Public Library, and Service Canada are also nearby.
The walk score of pearl place condo is 100 out of 100
- pearl place condo has a Walk Score of 100 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- 19 Hollywood Avenue is a six minute walk from the YUS YONGE – UNIVERSITY – SPADINA at the NORTH YORK CENTRE STATION – NORTHBOUND PLATFORM stop.
- This location is in the Willowdale East neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Willowdale Park, Princess Park and Willowdale Park.
- Nearby schools include Claude Watson School for the Arts, CDI College of Business, Technology & Healthcare – North York Campus and Continuing Education Office.
- The closest grocery stores are Spring Garden Market, M2M – Morning to Midnight and Loblaws – Empress Walk.
- Nearby coffee shops include Tim Hortons, Cozy Cafe and la prep. Nearby restaurants include Korean BBQ Bul Go Gee House, Meryl’s Cafe and Shawarma Max.
- 19 Hollywood Avenue is near York University, University of Toronto and Ryerson University.
- There are minimal bike lanes and the terrain is flat as a pancake. 19 Hollywood Avenue is bikeable, there is some bike infrastructure.
Please Fill Out The Form Below to Receive Floor Plan, Price List and More Information