10 Concorde Place Condos
10 Concorde Place, Toronto, ON, Canada
52 Storeys | 4086 Suites
10 Concorde Place Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Fengate. Coming soon to Toronto's North York.
10 Concorde Place is a proposed mixed-use community designed by Core Architects for Fengate Properties on the northwest corner of Wynford Drive and Concorde Place.
Highlights at 10 Concorde Place Condos
Banbury-Don Mills is a multicultural community that Toronto Life magazine named the second-best neighbourhood in the entire city. This is because it is a highly desirable neighbourhood in the heart of North York. Banbury-Don Mills high quality of its schools and large lots, is the reason why this community is highly sought after. As a result, The population of the neighbourhood has steadily increased over the last 20 years.
- Open-air shopping at The Shops at Don Mills
- Aga Khan Museum, Aga Khan Park and Edwards Gardens
- The Ontario Science Centre
- Nearby parks such as Moccasin Trail Park, E.T. Seton Park, and Sunnybrooke Park
CONNECTIVITY AT 10 CONCORDE PLACE
- Minutes to the 401 and Don Valley Parkway
- Bus service on Eglinton Avenue
- Eglinton Station and Broadview station
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access to 10 Concorde Place Condos, you will receive floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
- Developer: Fengate
- Architect: CORE Architects
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 52
- Suites: 4086