1075 Leslie Street Condos
1075 Leslie Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Elan Development Group. Coming soon to 1075 Leslie Street in North York.
Highlights at 1075 Leslie Street Condos
This project consists of 49, 49, 45, 18 and 13-storey mixed-use condominium buildings designed by BDP Quadrangle. Located in Banbury-Don Mills – a multicultural community that Toronto Life magazine named the second-best neighbourhood in the entire city. This is because it is a highly desirable neighbourhood in the heart of North York. Banbury-Don Mills high quality of its schools and large lots, is the reason why this community is highly sought after. As a result, The population of the neighbourhood has steadily increased over the last 20 years.
- Open-air shopping at The Shops at Don Mills
- Aga Khan Museum, Aga Khan Park and Edwards Gardens
- The Ontario Science Centre
- World-class shopping, dining and entertainment
- Nearby parks such as Moccasin Trail Park, E.T. Seton Park, and Sunnybrooke Park
CONNECTIVITY AT 1075 Leslie Street Condos
- Minutes to the 401 and Don Valley Parkway
- Bus service on Eglinton Avenue
- Eglinton Station and Broadview station
Register Today for VIP Access
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as priority unit selection. Register today for more sales information and updates, or contact one of our platinum agent or brokers.
- Developer: Elan Development Group
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 49
- Suites: 934