110 Adelaide Street East Condos
110 Adelaide Street East Condos is a new preconstruction condo development coming in Toronto. The developer is still unknown but the building has a total of 287 residential units with 42 stories high.
110 Adelaide Street East Condos Highlights:
- Core of Downtown Toronto
- Short walking distance from 2 subway stations, Queen and King
- Walk distance to Ryerson University
- Short distance from U of T and OCAD
- Close to Dundas Square, Eaton Centre, Toronto City Hall
- Many retails and restaurants along Yonge Street
- Easy access to Gardiner Expressway and DVP
It has a great Walk Score of 99 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 100 out of 100. This location is in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. James Park, Sculpture Gardens and Moss Park.