1107 Main Condos
1107 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From $469,990 - $789,990
Condo and Towns
15 Storeys | 269 Suites
331 - 792 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: September 18, 2023
Introducing 1107 Main Condos, an exciting new condominium project brought to you by IN8 Developments & Westdale Properties. Coming soon to the vibrant Westdale neighbourhood of Hamilton, this remarkable development offers an enviable location. Future residents will find themselves within walking distance of McMaster University, McMaster Children's Hospital, and the upcoming Hamilton LRT stop. Additionally, it's just minutes away from Hamilton's downtown core, Highway 403, the Hamilton Centre GO Station, and a plethora of other amenities that this thriving city has to offer.
1107 Main Condos contemporary design and upscale finishes will stand out among the lush green neighbourhoods of Westdale. At 1107 Main, you can expect to find luxurious and spacious units with gorgeous views, high-end kitchens, designer bathrooms, and top quality amenities such as a theatre room, lounge area, fitness centre, pool and outdoor terrace.
This pre-construction condo development will be the perfect residence for those looking to live in one of Hamilton's most desirable neighbourhoods, or those looking to invest in a property with excellent long-term potential.
Highlights at 1107 Main Condos
Hamilton is the fifth most populous city in Ontario, but it has the 27th highest population density. This ensures there is plenty of space for everybody. Property can be massive, with lots of garden space, and a large proportion of the population lives in the sprawling areas around the downtown core. If you want to live in a spacious community with plenty of space for kids and pets, Sherman Oaks in Hamilton will be able to meet your needs while still offering lively and convenient amenities.
1107 Main is the ideal blend of city living and suburban charm. Located in Hamilton’s popular Sherman Oaks neighbourhood, this luxurious residence is perfect for those who want to enjoy a modern lifestyle while still enjoying plenty of green space. The condo is surrounded by beautiful trees and gardens, while the nearby shops, restaurants, parks and other amenities make it easy to access all the conveniences of city living. There's also plenty of outdoor activities to do in the area - like camping, canoeing, fishing, and more!
- $3.4 Billion investment in approved LRT right at your door
- Over $1 Billion in planned civic and waterfront improvements
- Hub of Arts and Culture
- 200m from Highway 403
- 500m from McMaster University
- Plenty of shopping and conveniences nearby
- Set beside the protected escarpment and surrounding parks
- Steps to GO and Future LRT Station
- Minutes drive to Hamilton GO Centre stop
- Lakeshore West GO to Union Station
- Easy access to the Upper Centennial Pkwy, QEW, and 403
- City’s Best Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment options
- 125+ waterfalls and trails in Hamilton
- Nearby parks such as Cline Park, Valley Park and Eramosa Karst Conservation Area
Location: Walking Distance To McMaster University
Future residents will find themselves conveniently located within walking distance of McMaster University, McMaster Children's Hospital, and a future Hamilton LRT stop. Furthermore, this prime location places them just minutes away from Hamilton's vibrant downtown core, Highway 403, the Hamilton Centre GO Station, and a plethora of other amenities that this thriving city has to offer.
The condo building will be located on a vibrant street lined with restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues. You won't have to worry about being bored - there's something for everyone just steps away! Whether you're looking for something to do or a place to relax, Union Station is the perfect place for any lifestyle.
Residents in the area enjoy a multitude of exceptional transportation options, providing utmost convenience and connectivity. With easy access to major highways like Highway 403 and the QEW, as well as reliable public transportation systems such as the HSR Bus Transit and GO Transit, getting around is a breeze. Not to mention, the John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport serves as a gateway to various destinations.
Excitingly, the city's connectivity is set to reach new heights in the near future. The anticipated $3.4 billion Hamilton Light Rail Transit (LRT) project will offer even more efficient and sustainable travel options, further enhancing the overall transportation network. Additionally, there are plans in motion for the expansion of GO Transit service, ensuring seamless connectivity to neighboring regions. The future looks bright for transportation in this thriving community!
REASONS TO INVEST
- Lower Vacancy Rates than Downtown
- Higher Average Rent than Downtown
- Rents are Growing Faster than Downtown
- Pent up Demand – All of the areas rentals are over 50 years old
The Developers: IN8 Developments & Westdale Properties
With over six decades of experience, Westdale Properties, located in Toronto, has been a trailblazer in owning, managing, and developing real estate throughout North America. As a family-owned company, their distinctive perspective on multi-residential real estate and comprehensive grasp of mixed-use development form the foundation of their commitment to creating exceptional experiences for the numerous residents, employees, and visitors at their properties.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price To 1107 Main
With exclusive VIP & platinum access at 1107 Main Street West Condos, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
Don't miss out on this exciting condo or even future condos.
Pricing & Fees
- Price: $469,990 - $789,990
- Cost of Parking: $65,000
- Cost of Locker: $4,000 - 6,000
- Maintenance Fee: $0.67/sqft on all suites
- Notes: Includes common elements, 16hr concierge M-F, 24hr concierge Sat-Sun, heating/cooling, gas, hydro, bulk internet. Excludes water.
- Parking Maintenance: $135/month
- Locker Maintenance: $25-35/month
- Lawyer: Levy Zavet PC in Trust
$10,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 15 days
5% in 180 days
5% on February 1, 2025
5% three months prior to Occupancy
- EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
- CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
- 1 Bedroom & Den and Smaller at $12,000
- 2 Bedroom and Larger at $15,000
- SMART HOME TECH PACKAGE
- FURNISHED SUITE PACKAGE, 2 YEAR LEASE GUARANTEE AND RENTAL MANAGEMENT
CREDIT ON CLOSING
- $10,000 for 1 Bedroom & Den and Smaller
- $15,000 for 2 Bedroom and Larger
- $500 ASSIGNMENT FEE + $1,250 LEGAL FEE
(Reduced from $5,000 + $1,250 Legal Fee)