1319 Bloor Street West Condos
By: KingSett Capital
1319 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
33 Storeys | 634 Suites
1319 Bloor Street West Condos is a new preconstruction condos development in Toronto develop by Kingsett Capital. This new project contains 2 high-rise buildings which connected to the podium level. It has a total of 634 units with 33 storeys high.
1319 Bloor Street West Condos Highlights:
- Less than 5 mins walk from Lansdowne Subway Station
- Connected to Bloor-Lansdowne GO Station
- Short walk distance from Dundas West Subway Station
- Many retails along Bloor Street
- Close to High Park
- Close to Dufferin Mall
About the Developer
Kingsett is the Canada’s leading national private equity real estate investment firm, delivering premium risk weighted returns to the investors and partners.
Kingsett’s highly experienced and responsive team offers the relationships and the discipline to deliver best-in-class projects across a wide range of asset classes.
- Developer: KingSett Capital
- Architect: Hariri Pontarini Architects
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 33
- Suites: 634