135 Mandrake is a new townhouse development currently under construction by Dream Maker Developments Inc. Coming soon to 135 Mandrake Street in Central Ajax.
135 Mandrake Highlights
Ajax's Midtown is located just north of Highway 401. This community is divided into a few different pockets of older and newer residences. This is a popular family neighbourhood because of the subsidized housing, as well as the nearby schools and parks. The streets are traffic-free and bike-friendly. Along Harwood Avenue and Salem Road, there are also numerous shopping opportunities. Just minutes from downtown Ajax's excellent facilities such as shopping and dining, the Ajax GO Station, Highway 401, and other attractions.
- The Highway 401 is easily accessible.
- RioCan Durham Centre – an open-air shopping mall with major stores such as Walmart, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Costco, Marshalls, Winners, HomeSense, SportChek, and Chapters.
- The St. Francis Centre is an arts venue housed in a historic church.
- Lakeridge Health Ajax and Pickering Hospital is a hospital in downtown Ajax.
- Pickering Casino Resort is located in Pickering, Ontario.
- Ajax has a lovely coastline that is easily open to the general public.
- One of Ontario's fastest rising municipalities
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive access, you can request floor plan(s), price lists, incentives, units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Building Status: Under Construction
Pricing & Fees
- Price: From $599,000 to over $649,000
10% on Occupancy