1366 Yonge Street Condos
By: Bazis Inc.
1366 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
41 Storeys | 489 Suites
1366 Yonge Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Bazis Inc. Coming soon to 1366 Yonge Street in Toronto.
Highlights at 1366 Yonge Street Condos
The residential streets of Deer Park spill out onto Yonge Street or St. Clair Avenue, right into the heart of one of Toronto's busiest shopping, entertainment, and business districts. The commercial center of Deer Park serves as a good counterpoint to the surrounding lush green parkland, majestic trees, and the Vale of Avoca Ravine. Many fine restaurants can be found in the Yonge and St. Clair shopping district. The high-profile retailers in this neighbourhood attract people from all over the city.
- St. Clair Centre, The Towne Mall and the Delisle Court.
- The Rosehill Reservoir
- David Balfour Park
- Vale of Avoca Ravine
- Oriole Park and Neshama Playground
- Toronto’s old Belt Line Railway
CONNECTIVITY at 1366 Yonge Street Condos
- Local bus routes and streetcars nearby
- The St. Clair subway station is within walking distance
- Easy access to Toronto’s Expressways and Highways
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or you can also speak to one of our platinum brokers to request for more sales information.
- Developer: Bazis Inc.
- Architect: Rosario Varacalli
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Storeys: 41
- Suites: 489