14 Duncan Street Condos
14 Duncan Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
48 Storeys | 369 Suites
14 Duncan Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Greenwin. Coming soon to Downtown Toronto.
Highlights at 14 Duncan Street Condos
Located at the vibrant Waterfront Communities in Toronto. Perfect for downtown living, especially with a perfect accessibility score. The lifestyle available in waterfront communities is limitless; with only a short stroll, enjoy outdoor events or water sports at the beach. This new development is also next to the St. Lawrence Market, Rogers Centre, ACC, as well as Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, making it the ultimate heart and community of downtown Toronto.
- St. Lawrence Market
- Rogers Centre
- Scotiabank Arena
- Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- George Brown College Waterfront campus
- Ryerson University
- University of Toronto
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Near Perfect Walk Score of 98 out of 100
- Excellent Bike Score of 95 out of 100
- 1-minute walk to the 304 KING, the 503 KINGSTON RD and the 504 KING at the KING ST WEST AT JOHN ST EAST SIDE stop.
- Nearby parks such as Simcoe Park, St. Patrick's Square and Grange Park Toronto
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 14 Duncan Street Condos, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Greenwin
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle, GBCA Architects
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 48
- Suites: 369