1406 Yonge Street Condos
1406 Yonge Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Metropia. Coming soon to Toronto's Deer Park community.
Highlights at 1406 Yonge Street Condos
1406 Yonge Street Condos' residential streets of Deer Park spill out onto Yonge Street or St. Clair Avenue, right into the heart of one of Toronto's busiest shopping, entertainment, and business districts. The commercial center of Deer Park serves as a good counterpoint to the surrounding lush green parkland, majestic trees, and the Vale of Avoca Ravine. Many fine restaurants can be found in the Yonge and St. Clair shopping district. The high-profile retailers in this neighborhood attract people from all over the city.
- St. Clair Centre, The Towne Mall and the Delisle Court.
- The Rosehill Reservoir
- David Balfour Park
- Vale of Avoca Ravine
- Oriole Park and Neshama Playground
- Toronto’s old Belt Line Railway
CONNECTIVITY AT 1406 YONGE
- Local bus routes and streetcars nearby
- The St. Clair subway station is within walking distance
- Easy access to Toronto’s Expressways and Highways
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or you can also speak to one of our platinum brokers to request for more sales information.
- Developer: Metropia Inc
- Architect: IBI Group
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 39
- Suites: 406