1423-1437 Bloor Street West
By: KingSett Capital
1423 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
18 Storeys | 204 Suites
1423-1437 Bloor Street West is a new condo development currently in pre-construction by KingSett Capital. Coming soon to Toronto.
1423-1437 Bloor Street West Highlights
This Bloor Street West Condos is in the heart of Dufferin Grove, a prominent family-friendly neighbourhood in downtown Toronto. This community has excellent facilities, such as a prominent community park, excellent schools, and easy access to public transportation.
Dufferin Grove Park has gained a lot of media coverage in the past for its prominent role in revitalizing the Dufferin Grove neighborhood and instilling a deep sense of belonging among its residents. This park is essentially a community center with no walls! It is so well-known that locals affectionately refer to it as "their Big Backyard."
- Bloor GO Station
- Two nearby subway stations including Dundas West Station as well as Lansdowne Station
- Easy access Gardiner Expressway
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Bloor Street is home to a variety of stores and restaurants
- Along Dupont Street, there is also an increasing variety of stores, including specialty food shops.
- Dufferein Grove Park – Toronto's most innovative community park includes a community bake oven, a music circle, a campfire, a community flower and vegetable garden, live theatre, a summer music festival, arts and crafts classes, and a naturalization project
- Developer: KingSett Capital
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 18
- Suites: 204