16 Centre Avenue Condos
16 Centre Avenue, North York, ON, Canada
10 Storeys | 220 Suites
16 Centre Avenue Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Trolleybus Urban Development. Coming soon to 16 Centre Avenue in North York.
Highlights at 16 Centre Avenue Condos
Located in the Newtonbrook East neighbourhood, and also situated between the east and west branches of the Don River Valley. An attractive natural backdrop for this neighbourhood in addition to providing residents with plenty of recreational opportunities. This transit-oriented neighbourhood is in close proximity of the upcoming Steeles subway station. In addition, this will be part of Metrolinx's Yonge North Subway Extension project. CentrePoint Mall is conveniently in the centre of this neighbourhood because of its location on Yonge & Steeles . This indoor shopping mall is anchored by two national department stores, a popular family style restaurant, as well as a large grocery store.
- Centrepoint Mall
- Yonge Street Shopping District
- Close proximity to Yonge-Sheppard Shops, Restaurants, as well as Entertainment
- Nearby parks such as Lillian Park, Silverview Park and Finch Parkette.
- Direct access to Highway 401
- Easy access to Finch Station
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 16 Centre Avenue Condos, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Trolleybus Urban Development
- Architect: IBI Group
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 10
- Suites: 220