1650 Sheppard Avenue East Condos
1650 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, ON, Canada
31 Storeys | 331 Suites
1650 Sheppard Avenue East Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Rafael + Bigauskas Architects. Coming soon to Sheppard Avenue E and Don Mills Rd in North York.
Highlights at 1650 Sheppard Avenue Condos
Located in Don Valley Village, this neighbourhood is especially known for its hill and dale topography. Formed by the nearby Don River Valley, while running along the eastern boundary of the neighbourhood. Don Valley Village also has a plethora of local parks with playgrounds, sports fields, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, and outdoor hockey rinks.
Bus routes on Steeles, Finch, and Sheppard Avenues provide direct connections to stations on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line, making Don Valley Village residents well served. Buses run along Don Mills Road and Victoria Park Avenue, connecting passengers to Bloor-Danforth subway stations.
Don Mills-Sheppard area will be a focus for future investment in transit infrastructure and development by the Province of Ontario and the City of Toronto
- Three-storey parking space for the residential units behind at-grade retail space
- Adjacent to Fairview Mall
- Close to Seneca College
- North York General Hospital
- The Cummer Park Fitness Centre
- The Oriole Community Resource Centre
- Short walk to Don Mills Station – a major transfer point connecting the east end of Toronto
- VIVA bus services from York Region
- Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- 7-minute walk to subway
- Bus stop right at your doorstep
- Close to Highway 401, 404, and Don Valley Parkway
- Transit Score of 84 out of 100
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 1650 Sheppard Avenue East Condos, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.