170 Roehampton Avenue Condos
170 Roehampton Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
Highlights at 170 Roehampton Avenue Condos
170 Roehampton Avenue Condos is in the Mount Pleasant West neighbourhood. It has long been a favourite of singles, young couples, and families. It is well-known for its excellent recreational facilities, excellent shopping districts, and vibrant nightlife, which includes bars, restaurants, and movie theatres.
Shopping can also be found on Yonge Street, Eglinton Avenue, and Bayview Avenue. There are numerous gift shops, clothing and accessory stores, bakeries, as well as cafes, and coffee shops in these shopping areas. Professional and medical offices abound in the small commercial structures that line these corridors.
- Mount Pleasant Village – Among Toronto’s best restaurants and shopping district
- Davisville Park – includes playground, wading pool, six tennis courts, baseball diamond, and many more
- Local bus service on Mount Pleasant Road, Yonge Street, Davisville Avenue and Eglinton Avenue
- Davisville Station and Eglinton Station connects residents to the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line
- Quick access to downtown Toronto via major arterial roads such as Mount Pleasant Road or Yonge Street
- Access to Toronto’s highways and expressways such as Highway 401, Don Valley Parkway, Allen Expressway. and more
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.